Chapter 6 : Mr. Asher Stone

Carson

At almost 7 am, Carson woke up. She dashed into the bathroom to do her morning business.  Once again, Asher Stone was no where to be found that. Before, she went out, Helena handed her a note. She eyed it like a prank awaiting to fool her.  It stated:

We'll dine out and get some cake after your class.

-A-

Asher hated her guts and so is she to him. Carson didn't understand why would he dine her out. She is curious at the same time skeptic. However, she loves eating and cake too much to turn down Asher's offer. 

~~~~~~

'Apologies, Ms. Jones. Mr. Stone had a sudden  meeting. He said to bring you in the office in the meantime' Paul, the chauffer said in which Carson didn't argue.

Though, Carson had deducted that Asher Stone is rich, she didn't know what is his work. She didn't made an effort getting information about the man for she didn't intend to stay with him for long. However, she is still at his den, as any villany stint, information is a must for revenge if ever Asher Stone have something up in his sleeve against her. It is ineviatble, specially since she is still adamant with the dinner. Thus, Carson now wanted to seek who Asher Stone is.

The SUV stopped in front of a high-rise building made up of mostly glasses. Up on it, big bold letters were printed. STONE INDUSTRIES, it says. Reading Asher's surname, she wondered what type of familial relationship he have with the owner.

The inside was sophisticatedly designed with marble flooring and shiny chandilier. It reminded Carson of Asher's lavish penthouse mostly made up with also glass windows.

Stroding, heads turn her way. Confused, amused and curious faces came into view. She was still in her uniform which she couldn't care less.

'Good Afternoon,  I am here to see Mr. Stone.' she asked the receptionist who snickered looking at her.

'Sorry, hookers are not allowed here during day light.' Carson was used to bitch talk, she had too many of it in the past, she barely remembers all of them.

Carson's eyes darted up and down on the receptionist, her top showing the lace of her bra and her stencil skirt raised high beyond her waist, showing her legs.

'Nah, Aren't you the hooker' Carson figured she isn't that smart cause it took a while for her to react. Her face turned sour, satisfying Carson.
Carson stalked towards her, eyeing her like a slave and she's the queen bee.

'You better tell me what floor number Asher Stone's office is or am gonna have to arrange you caked up face to become more ugly' Carson said in calm and cold voice that made the receptionist paled. Her eyes widened in fear. Carson knew right then that she was a goner. Carson was aware of how intimidating she can be.It runs in her family.

Like her grandpa used to say, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. It was her mantra to put nasty people in their place which she utterly enjoys doing.

The receptionist pinched in the landline.

'Mr. Asher's office' a woman's voice echoed on the phone.

'Uhm, this is reception, a girl wearing a uniform from Wilford University...' her eyes took second glance at the logo on Carson's uniform as she said Wilford. Carson smirked.

'Oh, okay then. Thanks' she answered putting down the phone. Her personality took a 180 degrees turn, from being bitchy to showing her pearly whites in accomodating manner.

'His office is on the thirty-seventh floor Miss' It made Carson wanna punched the receptionist fake face. Carson, ignored her and head straight to the elevator.

At the floor, employees shuffle around hastily. She ran into Henry.

'Oh hello,  Ms. Jones' he smiled at her as he hurriedly walk away carrying some files.

Everyone is cramming. Employees go around. It reminded her of how toxic, office work can be since she visited her grandfather's shipping company multiple times.

'Ms. Jones, if you will just folllow me' the woman who had the same voice on the line before escorted Carson on a big oak door. Her eyes widened seeing the name on it.

'Asher Stone' it says where a title under read, CEO, Stone Industries. Carson didn't want to believe that she had been living with a company CEO all along.

'Miss, if you can just come in' the woman said cuing Carson to head inside the office.

The room was spacious with only a glass-steeled desk, swivling chair,  a set of chair afront and and plush sofa with center table. The stretch of glass windows allowed amiable light to enter the office. Carson was amazed of the view it provided of the city.

'Is there anything you need, Miss' the woman asked. She shrugged sitting at the chair in front of Asher's table, then remembered something.

'Wait, as matter of fact yes.' the woman about to leave turned around.

'Is Asher Stone, really the CEO?' she asked that made the woman smile.

'The last time I check Mr. Stone is the CEO of this shipping company, he had been for several years now' she said to which Carson mouthed an 'Oh'.

'What is he like as an employer? Don't worry, I won't tell a soul anything you say. Cross my heart hope to die' Carson pledge her hand that made the woman gleam in delight.

'Well, he is a perfectionist, highly-competitive businessman who won't stop to get what he wants. Though, he hardly show interest to anything or anyone besides work,  he is hot and handsome. Yummy if I must say' her cheeks flared realizing what she had told Carson.

Carson didn't pay much attention to Asher's appearance but she had to admit, what the woman said was true. He had jet black hair, chocolate brown eyes, well defined jaws and toned body that certainly invades girls and women's fantasy.

'He is hot. Shame he can be a cold hearted manipulative jerk at times' Carson blurted whilst the woman perked up. She nodded in agreement.

'Oh, but doesn't it make him more attractive. I mean, I wouldn't mind being manipulated by him if it means waking up to a hot italian-english man like him' she sighed dreamily that made Carson cringed remembering a dream where Asher kissed her.

'Imagine how those strong hands work its magic' she said that want Carson to cover her ears.

'I'm betting you have a bad habit of fantasizing about your boss' the woman smiled cheekily.

'Oh, its not like I'm the only one. Almost every woman here wants him. Heck even visitors eyed him lustily.' she once again sighed dreamily and turn to Carson.

'Don't tell me you don't want him' she said surely while Carson shook her head. 

'I don't' Carson negated.