Chapter 5 : New girl, New School

Carson

The next day, Carson woke up with a mission. And that is to not let Asher Stone get into her more than he already did. She decided to try forget the events of last night and live on her life.

She slid down the Wilford uniform he got from Henry which she modified to her liking. The skirt much smaller and rolling up the sleeves of the blaizer with few buttons of her inner polo shirt undone that shows her clevage line but enough to look decent. She let hair blonde hair fall to her waist. And slid her Gucci boots. After doing minimal make-up and putting up a 52 mm silver band earing she was all set up.

To her luck, her now mortal nemesis Asher Stone is no where to be found. Apparently, the man left early. So she went to Oxford with a sunny spirit. Arriving, Carson strode the hallway like its her own runaway. Her walk screamed in every inch, the confident bad girl heiress she is.

She opened the door to the room where her first class will be held. The professor and all the students bat their attention to her way.  As any new student, they eyed her curiously taking in her bold appearance compared to the clean slate unform they wore.

Carson made her way to the professor handing out her sched. form.

'Well, we have a new student. Let's have her introduce herself' the professor gave the form back who motioned for her to proceed. Turning towards the class where she spotted Gio seating by the 7th row in the middle.

'Hi, I'm Carson Jones. I hate bitches, liars and arrogant jerks. We can be friends just as long you aren't those' she said flashing a megawatt smile that can melt even the snow of Everest.

'Sit wherever you want, Ms. Jones' the professor stated opening the humongous book in his desk.

Luckily, Gio's left chair is vacant so she chose to sit beside him. The classes she had went by without a hitch. Carson was glad Gio and her had the same classes. When, lunch came, she met some of his friends.

'Carson, this is Greg, Sarah and Makis. Guys this is Carson' Gio introduced them. Greg is a blonde guy with green eyes while Makis have dark brown hair with blue eyes.

Sarah looked like a doll with her fair white skin and petite body that could pass as a model. She is beautiful with red head with high cheek bones, sculpted nose and honey colored doe eyes.

Greg and Makis seems cool having her around except Sarah who throws piercing glares her way. She didn't know why but Sarah seems to hate her even though she just met her.
Nonetheless, she let it pass since she doesn't want to impose on Gio who enthusiastically had her sit by their table. She put up a faint smile listening to them banther to each other.

Going inside the washroom, Sarah followed her.

'Stay away from Giovanni bitch. He's mine' she spat venomously making Carson frown. Sarah grabbed her by the wrist dugging her long polished nails to Carson's skin. Not happy with what Sarah's acting, Carson snag her hand away making Sarah loose her balance and fall on the floor.

'Look Sarah, I don't know what made you think I'm after Gio but I assure were just friends.' Carson explained to Sarah who eyed her disbelievingly. She was about to leave when Sarah spoke 'I know your kind. Your a bitch who toyed with boys and toss them like trash when your done.' Her remark, made Carson pissed. It was out of the line since it was the first time she met her.

'You don't know me. You are in no postion to tell me what kind of person I am' Carson said in contempt as she exits. One would think that Carson is used to scrutiny due to the shitty things tabloids had written about her but still she can't help get pissed of every now and then.

Heiving a sigh, she went on to her classes as if nothing happened.  Gio showed her around and introduce her to other students. When Carson returned back at the penthouse, she is already exhausted so she decided to sleep early.

On the way to her bed, she removed her clothes, leaving only her undergarments. Usually she sleeps in her pajamas but she is too lazy to change so she just crawled on her bed, throwing the blanket over her body. Soon, darkness engulfed her.

~~~~~~~

Asher

A day had passed yet Asher can't get Carson's face off his head. He knew she was right about him judging her. Asher was bothered by the fact he hurt her. Also, the kiss he had with her kept him at bay. It was just at the spur of the moment but a surge of unknown hit him.

His head was all over the place, that he shouted to every employee he see making even the slightest mistake. Not being able to contain it anymore, Asher called his PA to tell he is leaving so the PA had to supervise the rest on the project they were working on late hours.

'Sir shall I notify Paul, your chauffer then?' His PA Henry asked which he nodded to. He proceeded towards the elevator and soon hopped in the SUV. He wanted to see Carson and settle their rift. 

Going inside the Penthouse, Asher walked around to see Carson. When she wasn't anywhere, he knocked at her door. There was no response. Asher was only met with eeri silence. He knew how stubborn she is. Hence, he decided to just barged in.

His eyes travelled on the garments on the floor. Shaking his head sideways, Asher picked it up until he reached the edge of the bed.

Asher is the kind of man who wants to be in control even to the slightest detail in his life. Being organized in everything is something innate to him so he wondered how Carson was able to do mess in her room easily.

Slowly, he laid the garments on the duvet and walked near to a sleeping Carson. Her breathing slow with her eyes closed.

Asher crouched down to arrange the slidded blanket of her which allowed him to see her body in lace underwear. This time, he had to deeply sigh.

He had seen women bare naked countless times but for some reason just seeing Carson whether in pajamas, uniform or in her knickers affected him way more than any woman he had encountered in his life.

He had to close his eyes calming his eering nerves. Afterall, he is a hot blooded man at the peak of his age who isn't into attacking sleeping girls.

When, he opened them. He found himself running his hands on her face gently. His hands atop of her lips. It brought an unfathomable sensation of want in him.

He was about to leave when Carson stirred in her sleep.

'Asher Stone' she murmered in her sleep. He heard.To Asher's surprise, Carson squeezed his hand.

'Give me back my cake, you Jerk!' her brows turned into a frown. Then her grip losened. Just like that the plial mood felt by Asher gone. He chuckled to himself seeing her sleep talking.

Exiting the room discreetly, he wondered what kind of dream would have him steal her cake.