"Are there no tricks or something else once I pass through this door?" She asked while the creature didn't answer her question and instead told her that what she sees is what she would get.

The heroes and heroines meanwhile, were all worried and a little hesitant for Guinevere as they all knew that the door that she would soon walk in would trap her forever. Lancelot was carefully watching his young sister's movements as he noticed that she is now carefully thinking of her decision as she then walked back from the right door towards the middle where she was previously stood.

They all then heard Guinevere gasped and now look at the creature with almost teary eyes.

"The door on the right isn't the door towards the exit, is it." She then said softly but it was still heard aloud by the creature and the heroes and heroines through the tainted glass mirrors because the atmosphere and surroundings was all too quiet. The creature then looked at Guinevere dead in the eyes, which was already getting teary, and then said this to her.

"The right choice would be the choice that you'll make based on what you think is right. If that door is what you think is the door towards the exit, then you may enter it. But be warned that once you fully entered the door you have chosen, then you cannot turn back." The creature said while Guinevere then looked at the two doors again.

"Either I would go through the door to make me and my brother's life not a living hell anymore, revert our parents so that we shouldn't have made our mistakes by disobeying them and have the life we have always, ALWAYS, wanted. Or go to the door to sacrifice my adventurous self as well as my freedom and become one of those royal stuck up girls?! There must be a third option to this- can't you at least re consider?" Guinevere said while she tried to plead in the end however the creature told her that there is only two doors, one of which contains the exit.

She slowly backed away and soon, the heroes and heroines saw her running from the two doors and running from the creature. They would all know that Guinevere would defy a choice like that as she is quite well known to be rebellious but running away like that was something they didn't expect from her doings. Again and again, they saw her ran and come back to the creature and the two doors and by the fourth time she has ran away and came back she was on the ground looking defeated.

She would breath in and out as to try and catch her breath as she tiredly looked at the creature again, her expression shows that she doesn't know what to do or if she knows that what she would pick could be the exit. She was about to give up when all of a sudden, her gaze was pinned towards the left door with the dark void.

The heroes and heroines didn't know what was happening as to why Guinevere was looking at the door on the creature's left, but they saw her slowly stood up and advanced a little bit closer towards the door. They all then heard her asked towards the creature if they too can hear people chattering and talking, to which they were confused as they all continue to look into the tainted glass of the mirrors that they were in.

"I thought that this is only a black void, why are there people chattering in this one now? Have you changed the door?" Guinevere asked while the creature merely shook his head indicating a 'no' which got her to look at them questionably.

"The chattering was always there, my dear. You must look deeper into things and find that not all is what it appears to be." The creature wisely advised her and told her to look again, this time with an open mind and a deeper understanding. Guinevere then took a deep and soothing breath in and breath out and carefully examined the darkness, then out of the corners of her eyes- she saw people with royal clothing. They were in some sort of party in a huge ballroom and was toasting to something. Then the image that was playing that only she could see, it then change and she could immediately identify one of the people that was showing in the picture.