Chapter 25

"So, does anyone know who this is?" X-Borg asked while the others tried everything from normal heating to fire summoning or melting spells just to melt the crystal, but they haven't succeed.

Silvanna shook her head a 'no' while Lylia does the same thing she did.

"Maybe there is somethinghere that can tell us who this is." Carmilla suggested while eyeing and going towards a broken old shelf and picked up a random book placed on one of the ricked shelves.

"The Regina Family." She read aloud, to which Silvanna looked up and immediately went towards where Carmilla was as she showed the book to her. Then the others noticed the shocked expression Silvanna has on her face, as if she remembered a buried memory from long ago.

"Silvanna, do you know who the Regina Family are?" Masha asked while Silvanna then looked at the crystals and in it, the man who was trapped then began to connect some pieced from her memories and began to mutter out loud.

"That's Odette's older brother."

-----------------------------------

"Look! They're all retreating!" Lolita sad out loud while Aldous and Gatotkaca just used their ultimate skills to go near a bunch of the enemy's warriors. The heroes and heroines all saw the remaining warriors and some who were injured retreat back as fast as they can, leaving the blood stained grass and dirt in silent.

It was like a terrible storm went through the Land, causing havoc to everyone and everything it touches. Chang'e floated a little bit to see what has happened when she saw countless numbers of bodies ranging from the enemies' warriors to their own. She immediately flown back and down and spotted Freya and Zilong with Gord, Alucard and Miya.

"Zilong!" She yelled while immediately hugging her brother tightly.

"Chang'e, what's wrong little sis?" He asked in a soft toned voice while getting to her level to pick her up from her moon seat ((the one she would sit on; the crescent moon thing)) as Chang'e began to sob while still hugging him.

"She must've flew a little higher and didn't expect this much bloodshed." Alucard said in a guessing tone while Zilong now understood why Chang'e broke down all of a sudden. He calmed and softly hushed his little sister down while they all went back to where Vexana and the others are.

---------------------

"Kaja and I made our rounds, no one alive or breathing in sight. They're all dead." Alice declared while she, Kaja, Uranus and Zhask made their rounds with Alucard, Harith, Hayabusa, Hanzo and Granger.

"Chang'e-san, come with us. Nana and the others are there with Odette and Kagi-san inside." Hanabi softly said while Chang'e nodded her head a little bit while still hugging Zilong; her cute little arms were wrapped around her big brother's neck and she was all cuddled position with Zilong supporting his little sister so that she won't fall. Hanabi tried to polietely ask Chang'e to let go off of her big brother but she whimpered in response so Zilong goes with Hanabi and she led them both to where Odette and Kagura was.

They were both helping Rafaela, Estes and Angela to tend to the sick and their injured friends. She then looked around and saw Nana was with Harley and Harith while both of the young boys were lying down in bandages.

"Harith! Harley!" She immediately said when Zilong puts her down. She immediately went over to where Nana was and explained the whole situation to her. Hanabi told the young dragon fighter that she'll watch over them with Odette and Kagura, as he nodded and went back to where the others were.

-----------------------

"H-His a Regina?!? But-?! There's no mention from the royal archives that the Regina family had a son?!?- Much less a first born male child!" Lylia exclaimed out loud and looked at Silvanna shocked while she simply nod her head.