Chapter 4

FIVE SECONDS TILL THE ENEMY REACHES THE BATTLE FIELD, SMASH THEM!

The announcer said while the blue team consisting of Miya, Angela, Leomord, Guinevere and Tigreal went into their lanes and started to clear the minion waves while at it battling the red team which consists of Kimmy, Claude, Natalia, Cyclops and Uranus.

"Where do you think you're going?" Miya said as the player who was controlling her farmed to get the buff then went back to the mid lane to take on Kimmy.

"Pain is my special gift just for you." She said as she launched her first skill on Miya while she used her second skill on her.

Meanwhile at the top lane, Claude and Uranus was clearing the minion wave when Guinevere used her second skill and Leomord used his ultimate to summon his horse and attacked Claude but got away because of his second skill.

"Do You Know the Flower Language of Matthiola Incana" Guinevere said as the player who was controlling her to head for the turret the announcer then said.

YOUR TEAM DESTROYED A TURRET!

Then helped on with Leomord. Meanwhile, on the bottom lane Angela and Tigreal were there and the red turret was already on low health.

"Keep on smiling, it's important." Angela said as her official heroine voice line.

"Sound the horns of victory." Tigreal said as his official hero voice line back to Angela's voice line.

YOUR TEAM DESTROYED A TURRET!

Just as the both of them were about to go back the player who was controlling Angela announce that they should be prepared for an ambush which the player that was controlling Tigreal answered with a thumbs up crown emoji.

"Me a thief? No, no, no I'm only borrowing this." Claude said as his official hero voice line.

The player controlling him then made him sneak within the bushes and then set a trap using his second skill and ambush both the tank and the support.

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN!

Tigreal made it back but Angela didn't and soon was about to resurrect soon. The whole game was going great until all of a sudden, the heroes and the minions of each base stopped moving and the jungle monsters were gone but the turrets are still active meaning they haven't been shut down yet.

"Hey what happened?" Claude asked as he was freeze in the middle of doing his farming. The heroes waited for their players to respond but just then, Nana was heard through the microphone to where the battle was being held.

"It seems that the players systems were having difficulty with the connection again." She said making the heroes and heroines in battle have questionable looks.

"In short, they have unstable networks." Layla said while she and Eudora just got back from their mansion and took out some snacks. She and the others ate the snacks that the two heroines bought outside and waited as the battle reset once again.

---------------

VICTORY!!

The announcer said aloud through the microphone of the control room while the heroes on both teams tried to catch their breaths. Soon after the battlefields were being clean and the heroes went back to the manor.

"Wow guys, 20:34 minutes!" Nana said cheerfully as they all applaud them for a job well done.

"Guinevere fought hard to the bitter end but it gave our team an opportunity to push on the top lane." Tigreal said making the heroes who were on the opposite teams nodded.