Chapter 9

Back in the Land of Dawn, the new batch of heroes and heroines arrived the day that our heroes and heroines were in the house of the Baroque family. Now, they are currently through the test runs and drills prepared personally by the moonton government.

"I can't wait to see Zilong again!" A girl with a tiger tail and brown hair said while practicing her basic attack as well as performing her ultimate.

"Well, I can't wait till I see my brother again. It's been too long ever since we saw each other." A girl with light grey hair in a ponytail leaving a strand of hair said back while activating her second skill.

"I'm Wanwan by the way. What's your name miss?" The brown haired girl said while stopping for a moment and reached out her hand for the light grey haired girl to shake.

Likewise with the grey haired girl, she dropped her weapon and shook hands with the brown haired girl and secretly noticed that her tail was reacting, meaning she was excited and glad she met a friend.

"It's nice to meet you Wanwan. My name is Silvanna." She simply said to her while she beamed a smile at her.

"Ooh~ What a pretty name Miss Silvanna! And likewise!" Wanwan said while she and Silvanna exchanged smiles and continued on with testing their skills.

The new batch of heroes and heroines met up in the Dawn Manner, where our previous heroes and heroines were currently staying, and already picked out their rooms. Soon, they started to warm up to one another until they already build a relationship of camaraderie towards one another.

-------------------------------

"So Sir Ling-" Silvanna began as they were all currently eating in the dining hall, but Ling- the boy with light grey hair as well but the cut was sort of un even in Silvanna's opinion- cuts her off.

"Please Silvanna, you may call me Ling." He said while Silvanna chuckled and nervously scratched the back of her neck.

"Forgive me, I'm not quite used to calling you- er, all of you to be honest- by your names without a 'sir' or 'miss' in it. Forgive me." Silvanna said while they all disregard it.

"You'll get used to it, don't worry." Cecilion said while he and Carmilla finished eating and are currently drinking red wine.

"Yea Syl! Just look at X-Borg! We've only been together for a day or three, and he immediately warmed up to us." Wanwan said smiling at the new found nickname that she invented to call her while Silvanna simply smile and nod her head.

"Hey, I never said that I didn't warm up to you guys and girls yet! I just feel you all are cool and I am cool with us so the feeling is mutual." X-Borg said in defense which cause some of the new batch of heroes to chuckle.

"Well, I better be excused. Our first official game will be tomorrow and I don't want to be a late bird." Silvanna said while Wanwan, Lylia and Carmilla also excused themselves, leaving the boys in their usual 'boy talk' and with dishes duty. While the new batch of heroes and heroines rested for the night- lurking in the shadows was another character, yet to be revealed.

------------------------------

"Well, have you got some information on them?" A raspy feminine voice asked while in the shadows appeared a figure that cannot be seen in the naked eye.

"The new batch of heroes and heroines are already settling in the Dawn Manner mistress. It is only a matter of time, before the previous heroes and heroines will return after their adventure from the Silver palace." The shadow replied, in a dark- almost untoned- voice. Their so called 'mistress' laughed an empty, hollow and dark laugh and told the shadow to prepare its troops for the upcoming event.