Chapter 14

"Well, that was a poor performance." Fierra said while she was laughing as her and her sisters were now much farther from where the heroines and heroes were while they were all laughing.

"Wait, aren't we going to get the book of something?" Azura asked while both her sisters stopped flying and looked at her.

"Sister, with the fast slying spell, plus the speed shoes that we took from those looser heroes in the other universe, we can go there and be back just in time for this universe's end." Fierra confidently said while scoffing and rolled her eyes.

"Easy on the attitude, Fierra. And don't be a worry lilly Azure, besides I know where the book is in the land. And yes, it's in this land but not here." Dariella said while all three of them began their journey towards the Dessert of Forgotten treasures.

"Well, where is the book located Dariella?" Azure asked while Dariella's eyes changed color and it was almost hawk like.

"The Book of the Shadowed Legends is hidden deep within the ruins, where the last shadow priestess left it." Dariella said while her eyes returning to its original form and color as she lay on the clouds near Azure.

"So all we need to do is go to the dessert and retrieve it? Ha, it sounds and looks easy." Fierra smirked and stretched her arms while Fierra scoffed.

"Were you even listening to Driella, Fierra? She said that it was deep in the ruins of the shadow priestess. Meaning, there will bea lot of traps as well as tricky spells from the priestess when she was alive. She needs to protect that thing even after she's gone you know." Azure said while making Fierra looked at her then groaned in a little frustration but sighed anyway.

"So? We'll just do what we would often do when the job's to hard for us. Won't we, sisters." Azure said while smirking earning smirks back from her sisters.

"And that, my dear sister, is why we work so worse together." Dariella said while the three of the laughed evilly.

-------------------------

"There sisters!" Azure said while pointing to the heroes and heroines eating of what's left of their stock supplies before continuing the last of their journey back to the Land of Dawn.

"Alright, lets dive." Fierra said while re-applying the spells that they used to be unseen by the heroes and heroines.

Let the fun begin.