Chapter 11

Everyone got out safely, with the help from Khufra and the others, as they were at the entrance leading to the enchanted forest that is connected to the Evereed Forest and the Moonlit forest, where Estes and Miya resides as well as where Karina was raised before she and her sister were separated.

"Can't. walk. Anymore." Nana said while heavily panting and was currently lying on the grass while the others were trying to catch their breath for a moment before resuming their journey.

"Can't we, you know, take a little break?" Hanabi asked aloud while her already trembling knees were too exhausted as she collapsed on the grass along with Kimmy and Ruby as the three of them were laying down with Nana.

"I think a little rest can't hurt our time." Miya stated while they all sighed in relieved and put their weapons next to them as they all dozed off for a little while, not knowing that someone was watching them from the shadows and immediately disappeared silently through the thick ., shrubs and trees.

-----------------------------

"Mistress!" A feminine squeaked up voice said, while two individuals who are wearing cloaks appeared and they led her to a throne room filled nothing but dim lights which was emitted by the blue flames by the torches and the candles on the chandeliers above the room.

From the throne, the three heard a grumble followed by a groan, meaning that their mistress was awake.

"What is it this time?! And it better be important. Cause if I'd ever found out that you woke me up for nothing-" The mistress said, her voice still groggy cause she just got up from her slumber and yet it emits power as the young women nod her head and said that she has good news.

"Mistress, from the demons of the abyssal territory- the heroes and heroines are going to come back to the Land of Dawn by estimated two or three days." She said followed by an evil giggle which got the mistress' attention and she has all eyes and ears now open.

"Oh? What else did they said, young one?" She said, smirking through the shadows as the young girl reported everything which brought the mistress delight and applauded her while she continued her work.

"Make sure to aid her whenever she needs assistance. I think it's time to contact my three good 'friends' once more for another spill of mischief." She said while the other two cloaked individuals bowed down and then went out of the throne room, following the young girl who just reported to her.

The mistress then stood from her throne and used her dark magic to open a secret entrance just beneath her throne room. She descended down a flight of stairs which led to an only dim lit door that has a dark crystal attached to it.

"All will be soon prepared." She said while looking at a shadowed statue then all of a sudden, its face started to crack meaning that whoever her master is, he heard her. And he simply cannot wait.

------------------

"Lylia! No FAIR!" Popol said while he and Kupa chased the young mage down the many halls of the Dawn manner while Silvanna and the others were cleaning the rooms of the manner.