22 // yogurt

third person p.o.v.

Stiles parked his jeep and Evangeline parked her car right next to him. Scott climbed out of his bike as Eva left the car with Isaac.

"Anyone else thinks we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter," Scott said, looking at her.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter," Isaac said.

"And again with the not helping." Stiles said.

Isaac nodded his head and Scott turned to look at them, "Did you bring it?"

Eva opened the car and grabbed the gun.

They looked around as the sound of a gunshot. Scott quickly got on his bike and left.

"Wait, wait. Wait, wait!" Eva yelled.

Isaac didn't think twice before running after Scott. And Eva grabbed the gun, running after Isaac. Stiles called his father to ask about Malia since Sheriff was visiting Mr. Tate again.

"It took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll?" He asked.

"I don't know, but listen to me. There are traps all over those woods. Near the trails. Probably near the car crash. And Tate is out there with a rifle. I want you to stay out of those woods. Did you get that? Stiles?"

"It's the doll." Stiles hung up. "It's the doll?"

Isaac and Eva were running after Scott. They heard another gunshot, which caused them to run faster since Scott was with his bike.

"Alright, but why would it go all the way to the school and all the way back to the house just for a doll?" Stiles asked. "One that was in the car wreck in the first place. We didn't find it in the coyote den."

"It likes the doll. Who cares?" Lydia murmured, walking around him.

"It likes the doll a lot."

"What kind of doll is it?" Lydia asked him.