19 // socks?

eva

My eyes shot open and my body lifted up, I gasped for air and I saw both Scott and Stiles also getting out of the baths. Lydia, Isaac, Allison, and Deaton were looking at us worried.

"I saw it. I know where it is." I said.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body!" Scott said.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles nodded and Isaac wrapped a towel around my body,

"I was there, too, I used to be a Wilderness Explorer when I was younger, and we were always in those woods," I said.

"We can find it."

They were looking at us, "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac said.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked him.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton said and we widened our eyes.

"We were in the water for 16 hours?" I asked.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton said.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"No, dude. You are not going back with them!" Stiles murmured.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott said.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked, looking at us.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said while Isaac moved my body closer to his, trying to warm me up.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison said, looking at Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton said.

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself "death, destroyer of worlds'? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asked.

"I wouldn't trust him, no." Deaton murmured. "But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

We all looked to the same side as we heard the door opening. Deaton quickly turned around to see who it was and Lydia and Scott followed him.

"What do you want?" Lydia asked and I moved my head, seeing Ethan.

"I need your help."

"With what?" Scott asked.