1 // truth or dare

eva

"Alright, truth or dare?" I smirked.

Isaac sighed. "Eva, you seriously need to stop breaking into my house in the middle of the night, if my dad hears you-"

I stick my tongue at him. "He won't. You wanna know why?"

"Because you're quiet as an owl."

"Because I'm quiet as an owl."

We looked at each other and I chuckled loudly, which made Isaac suck all the air he could and hold it, almost slapping me across the face while attempting to shut my mouth.

"Well, fuck, Isaac. You just broke my jaw, gee, thanks." I mumbled against his hand.

"Stop swearing and quacking so loud!" He said with a smile.

I licked the palm of his hand, making him jerk away from me with a disgusted look on his face. "My dad used to say swearing is good for the soul."

Isaac giggled softly. "Yeah? Where's your dad now?"

"Ha. Ha. You're so funny." I said, punching his shoulder and crossing my arms.

"Don't be mad, Evs."

"Ew, don't call me that." I shrugged.

"What should I call you? Evangelina Ballerina?"

I busted out of laughs. I was laughing so hard that Isaac had to wrap my face in his blankets so his father wouldn't hear me.

"Eva, shut the hell up!" He hissed. "Why are you even laughing?"

I wiped the tears in the corner of my eyes from laughing, pushing the blanket away from my face. "You know her name is actually Angelina, right?"

He rolled his eyes. "Isn't your mother worried that you're not home?"

"Nah, she's cool. She brought a guy home, again."

"Does it bother you?"

"Honestly, she can do whatever she wants with her life. I get it, she's lonely. I just think she should look for someone who's gonna stay, you know? I'm tired of bumping into random guys in the middle of the night when they're leaving my house." I said and Isaac nodded. "At least she's getting some, she's always all giggly by the morning."

"Why are we talking about your mother's sex life?" Isaac asked.

"Cuz we ain't got any."

He smiled, warming up my heart. "The Virgins of Beacon Hills."

"What's that?" I asked him.

"The name of our band."

I smiled. "Can we put sexual jokes on the lyrics?"

"You've got plenty, don't you?"

"Fuck, yeah."

"No swearing." Isaac frowned at me.

"Sorry, daddy."

He looked at me, his cheeks turning red while I laughed really hard. "Eva!"

"I was joking!" I smiled, throwing a pillow at him. "How's lacrosse?"

 "How's lacrosse?"