14 // douchebag award

eva

We got out of the bus with our bags in our hands. I looked up and I groaned internally when I saw that we were going to stay at a motel.

"I've seen worse." Scott said.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles groaned.

Coach blew the whistle, looking at us. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." He said, handing the keys as the people started to get them.

There were two keys left and Coach glanced at us.

"You can sleep with me." Isaac whispered to me and I smiled.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Go that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yelled.

Coach didn't notice that I actually walked into the boy's room. Boyd wasn't really happy with me being in their room, but it's not like I care.

"I swear to God—If I hear anything—"

"Oh, Boyd, shut up, we're not gonna do anything with you here." I said.

" I said

"Sure. I'll get some snacks. Do you guys want some?" He asked.

"Hmm. Bring me some chocolate!" I smiled and he nodded, leaving the room.

Isaac sighed, "I'm so tired."

"Me too. I think I'm gonna take a shower." I said and Isaac looked at me.

"Alright. I'll watch the door."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I was putting my clothes back into my bag, Isaac was trying to make the TV work when I got a text from Stiles.

"Meet me in Lydia's room ASAP."

I frowned, looking at Isaac, "Hm, I'm going to, talk to Lydia for a second."

"What?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah. She needs me to help her with some stuff." I said.

"Stuff?" he asked.

"Yup. Stuffy stuff...just stuff." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Evangeline, I have no idea what you just said."

"Alright. I'll be back in a sec."

"Okay." He said.

I looked at him, he seemed way to focused on the TV. I shook my heave and left the room, running inside Lydia's room.

 I shook my heave and left the room, running inside Lydia's room