7 // do u wanna see my boobs

isaac

Derek opened a big box, there was a symbol on it.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a triskele." Boyd replied. "Spirals mean different things—Past, present, and future. Mother, father, child."

"You know what it means to me?" Derek asked.

"Alpha, beta, omega?" Boyd suggested.

"That's right. It's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas." Derek said.

"Like Scott?" I asked.

"Scott's with us." Derek said.

I shrugged. "Really? Then where is he now?"

"He's looking for Jackson. Don't worry, he's not gonna gave it easy tonight either. None of us will." Derek told me.

Yep. Full moon. We're all getting locked up. Not fun.

"There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal. But tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." Derek said.

"Good thing I had my period last week, then." Erica said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, this one's for you." Derek said, pointing to a different chain, looked painful.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

eva

I spent the whole day with Allison out in the Beacon Hills Preserve, I decided to use the money my grandma sends to me each birthday and I gave it to Allison, so she gave me a bow. We had a lot of fun and I was catching up pretty fast. I mean, even though I know how to defend myself, thanks to self-defense classes, I still needed to know that if something attacked me, I could fight back. Even more if it's a werewolf.

Right now, I'm in Lydia's bathroom. It's her birthday party and I was freaking out about the fact that she actually did invite me. Lydia always gave the best parties in Beacon Hills, filled with people. And for someone antisocial like me, it was really nice that she remembered me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing. "Just have a good time. Just relax. Go talk to people."

My hands flew to my hair, fixing it and making sure I was looking nice

My hands flew to my hair, fixing it and making sure I was looking nice. I started pacing around, I grabbed my phone and texted Stiles.

me: wHERE ARE YOU!!! IM SOCIALLY AWKWARD I NEED TO HVE SOMEONE HERE W ME!!!! STILINSKI!!!

me: STILES FUCK, CHECK UR GOD DAMN MESSAGES

me: hey do you wanna see my boobs

stiles: what