9 // zip up

eva

I was on my nerves. I couldn't stop thinking about Stiles. I'm so worried about him, which is nice because, well, he really is my friend now. I was in the boys' locker room with Isaac, Scott and Sheriff Stilinski

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that mean...." Sheriff sighs. "Well, I don't know what that means. Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..."

Isaac nods softly. "We'll call you."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said.

Sheriff nods. "Yeah."

I watched as Sheriff Stilinski left the locker room. Before I could say anything, Coach walked towards us.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott nods.

Coach looked at him. "Alright. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different It's Greenberg." He chuckles. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott replied.

"I know." Coach nodded, walking away.

We waited for the last boy to leave the room and I looked at Scott.

"What are we gonna do¿ We need to find Stiles!"

Scott nodded his head, turning around and ripping off the door from Stiles' locker.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott nodded, giving Stiles' shoe to Isaac.

Isaac frowned. "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?'

I looked around and I jumped when I saw Derek Hale standing right there next to us.

"We need to talk." He said.

I widened my eyes when I saw someone behind him. It was a guy, definitely older than Derek.

"All of us."

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." Derek said.

"Okay, hold on. He-He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defended himself.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter said.