12 // try not to crash

third person p.o.v.

Scott and Stiles were in the boy's locker room, they were getting ready for class and Scott was telling Stiles about what happened yesterday at the animal clinic where he works with Deaton. This guy came in with his dog and after Scott checked on him, they were supposed to leave but Scott found the dog and the car outside the animal clinic and no signal of the guy.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott said.

"Okay. Was he, like...? Could he have been a virgin maybe?" His best friend asked, putting on his jacket. "Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

Stiles came up with the idea that all the people getting killed mean human sacrifices. And he's not giving up on that idea.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott joked, putting his jacket on.

Stiles glanced at him in confusion and Scott chuckled but Stiles continued serious so he stopped, looking at him.

Scott let out a sigh. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles quickly said, slamming his locker shut.

 Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles quickly said, slamming his locker shut

Danny leaned against the locker. "Alright, I'll do it."

Stiles quickly jumped, turning around to look at Danny. "What?"

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny said with a smile and Scott had to hold his laugh.

Stiles looked at Scott before looking at Danny again. "Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny chuckled, walking away.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright?" Stiles snapped.