The Confession

*Jimin has now arrived at school. Taehyung and Jin notice him and tell him to sit with them*

Jin: OMG! WHAT HAPPENED!!

Jimin: Woah calm down and i..um actually i dont know if should tell you.

Taehyung: Oh Jimin i already know its something to do with Min. I really wish we were in the same classes because in physical education we are in different groups and all your lessons me and jin arent there so how can we protect you.

Jimin: What are you on about?

Taehyung: Min set you up! I saw her with the gang that attacked you! At first i didnt think of her doing anything like this then i got an idea that she probably was gonna get you hurt so..

Jin: Taehyung you could of told Jimin this earlier!

Taehyung: wait im not done yet.. so basically i told jungkook to keep a eye on you because i didnt want you to get hurt! However it looks like jungkook failed so his my next target to hurt. 

Jin: What! Are you mad!

Taehyung: Duhh

Jimin: Tae! Listen maybe the old me would of appreciated that but i am tyring to avoid jungkook so you just kinda made it worse!

Taehyng: Wait arent you gonna yell at me for not telling you?

Jimin: No You just lost 2 trust points thats all!

Taehyung: WHAT! NO PLEASE IM SORRY!!

Jimin: Sorry isn't enough looks like Jin is beating you in the trust points so your just gonna have to gain them again!

*Trust points - Points that Each Jimin And Jin And Taehyung give each other to see how much they trust each other. If you loose trust points that means the trust you have for them is going down.*

*The bell rings and its time for registration*

Min: wowee look whos been beaten up!  Finally maybe they knocked some sense into you! You gay weirdo!

*Everyone laughs*

Im not gonna let Min win this! Not after what she has done! 

Jimin: Yeah im gay so? Im very happy thank you

Min: Hah! your so dumb the old gay=happy thing is way worthless now. So just admit your gay!

I Dont want anyone to know just yet

Jimin: Yeah im not admitting to anything thank you now please go away. 

--

Breaktime

*Jimin is in a empty classroom*

Yes! i can finally sit and listen to some music.

*The door creaks opens*

Jimin: Hello?

*Its Jungkook. However he is humming to music not realising anyone is there.*

Jimin: Hello?!

*Jimin stands up and walks closer to the table and chairs near the front of the classroom to scare the person entering. Jimin then jumps infront of Jungkook.*

*Jungkook takes his headphones off after stepping back.*

Jimin: Jungkook?..

Jungkook: Jimin! 

Jimin: Urgh what do you want? Why are you here?

Jungkook: well i was here to listen to music but now your here..we can finally talk.

*Jungkook locks him and Jimin in the classroom.*

Jimin: What do you think you are doing! i dont want to talk to you.

Jungkook: Well i do and your not going anywhere!

Jimin: Fine but make this quick i dont want to talk for long.

Jungkook: Well first of all.. You didnt answer my question or answer the kiss we had..

Jimin:*cutting Jungkook of* Listen Jungkook can you stop joking about its not funny anymore! Anyway weren't we Friends once? I know your with Min still Why did you come and help?

Jungkook: Im not with Min! She wants to be with me but i dont like her!

Jimin: Then why would Min say you are going out?.. Infact i bet shes watching now!

I bet Min is watching so im gonna give her a piece of my mind

Jungkook: Shes not here! i am not with her!

Jimin: yeah..yeah. Listen here Min! You want to bully me and harass me because you think im gay and i love Jungkook! Well let me tell you the truth then!

*Suddenly Jimin pulls Jungkooks tie making Jungkooks face closer to his. Jimin then kisses Jungkook softly on the lips. Jimin then lets go of his lips gently and lets go of his tie*

*Jungkook stares at Jimin shocked.*

OMG DID I JUST KISS HIM

End to chapter 5. Please carry on reading and thank you for the support