Ch. 8 Scorpions Sting

Start from the beginning

Ruby: IEEEEE *squeaky voice*

They break away to catch their breath.

y/n: I will be there.

Yang: You better.

y/n was still little nervous because he never had this happen to him, but most of it went away when she kissed him.

y/n: I gotta go, I will see you at the dance.

She giggles as he leaves.

Then she turns around and sees her teammates, peaking though the door, and then her eyes turn red, they notice this and shut the door quickly, but almost immediately she opens it again with force entering her dorm room and staring angerly at her teammates, who looked a little scared.

Ruby: Uh....Hi?

Yang: Where you spying on me!

Ruby: It was Weiss idea.

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: Sorry.

Yang: Weiss!!

Weiss: I just wanted to see for myself.

Blake: We all wanted to make sure you actually liked him.

Yang got a little offended

Yang: Oh are you still not sure, you don't think I could have found someone like y/n attrative.

Weiss: Well your....you, and he may be a smart and kinda cute, but he is also short, nerdy, socially awkward, and..

Yang started walking towered Weiss angerly

Weiss: But that kiss pretty much sealed it, I have never felt so much passion between two people.

Ruby: And for the recorded I think what you have is beautiful.

Yang startes to calm down

Yang: Really.

Blake: Yeah, I can see that you deeply care about him in a way that I haven't seen in a while.

Ruby: Yeah it's like the opposite of how Weiss feels about Jaune.

Weiss: She's right.

Yang: Thanks you it means a lot to me that you all approve.

Ruby: So what do you think he will do on his mission.

Weiss: Probably nothing to exciting.

y/n

I was in my Spidey suit in the Forever Fall forest, walking because I can't swing because there is no place to swing off of.

y/n: I should have taken a cab.

Come one how deep is this forest, it does not seem that long on the map I, I thought dealing with grim in the forest would be hard but this is...hold on come to think of it I have not seen any grim yet, that's odd, wait, there are some slash marks on the tree, to persice for a Bailwolf claw, it must have been a weapon or a sword or something, is that why there is not any grim.

Then I see the end of the forest in site and I walk towards it.

y/n: Finally I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to I still got a tux to pick out, or Rather rent one because they are all basically the same.

I walk to the end of the forest and I see an old control control tower overlooking a power station.