'' okay ''

again we're in chorus.

'' GUYS!!! Adrienne will be here. I mean she's going to study here with us!!!!! '' She declared clasping both of her hands infront, this was the first time I saw my bestfriend REALLY FREAKING OUT over someone but hearing the name doesn't ring a bell to me but to Aidan I think he knows her as I saw his eyes sparkled.

'' who is Adrienne?? '' I plainly asked stopping my bestfriend from being too much excited.

'' Look at this amazing, beautiful and smarty gal, she doesn't have a clue who is adrienne. SKY SHE IS A KNOWN SINGER AND A MODEL and SHE'S A REAL BEAUTY even a 5 y.o kid knows her '' she replied having her eyes wide open and both arms on her hips.

Aidan burst out laughing to hermonie and in my defense he say.

'' Leave Sky alone hermonie you know she's not a fan of music and modeling ''

'' and let's not forget to add also that she's not a fan of magicians slash carnival, opera though I find it boring too, cooking and eating to fancy restaurants and many many more things '' she added grinning at me.

'' you really love me as your bestfriend don't you ? '' I orated with sarcasm.

'' let's see hmmm....you're my one and only bestfriend so ofcourse I do '' she mocked poking my side.

'' hey! I'm not your only bestfriend'' I chuckled

'' me too sweetie I do love you '' Aidan cut in kissing my cheek making hermonie to groan aloud and to roll her eyes again.

'' okay guys let's go before the Queen Ant smells your overrated sweetness and not to mention that our class will start soon ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Before I was eager to take always the front seat for the reason that Aidan wanted to be infront but now that I have four subjects without him I'm grabbing the opportunity to alter my sitting position and have decided to take the back seat with another vacant one beside mine.

'' hey, why are you there? come here beside me ''

Hermonie telling me to exchange position with Karen who is the nerdy one in the class, while my other classmates are continuously chattering about Adrienne.

'' hey Skylar! '' She called again but instead of saying okay fine I shook my head making her to give me a why look and to pout her lips, making my memory to remember Kaia again. ughh!

I looked away from hermonie and focus my attention outside the window not fully aware that our teacher gotten in and standing in front with the long awaiting Adrienne. The entire class welcome her with so much excitement and happiness.

'' Goodmorning Class it's good to see you again and I know you've heard all about Adrienne right! ''

'' yes, right!!!!'' All cheers

'' It's a pleasure to us to be with the most popular singer and model of the year. We've heard on her interview that she's doing this to experience being an ordinary student so guys meet in person Adrienne! ''