Epilogue

5 Y E A R S P A S S . . .

   "No, Lila, look here!"

   Yusuke laughed when his young daughter ignored him to play with her toys. He lifted her up and sat her on his lap; Lila nommed on a teething ring she managed to get her hands on.

   "Look, sweetie, what color should daddy use? Which one?" Yusuke pointed to the paints that laid before an unfinished painting.

   "Baaa!"

   The baby reached out to the blue paint. Yusuke held her little hand to keep her from getting paint on her fingers.

   "The blue? You want that one?"

   "Yea~!"

   Yusuke kissed her forehead, smiling before grabbing a paintbrush and getting to work. Lila sat patiently in his lap with her teething ring, but got excited once she heard the door open along with a familiar voice.

   "Hey, what are you two up to?"

   "Mamaaa~!"

   Lila slid from her daddy's lap and rushed to Akira's awaiting arms the best she could on her chubby legs. Akira picked her up and held her, smiling as she nuzzled against his chest.

   "Hi, baby~" He sat in the empty chair beside his lover and stole a quick kiss.

   "Hey~"

   "Hi, darling," Yusuke smiled at him. "Lila was helping me with this painting."

   "Baby, are you having fun with daddy~?" Akira said to her.

   Lila started to giggle and jump on Akira's lap, making both of her daddies laugh. Akira sat her on the floor to play with her toys before turning to face Yusuke.

   "So, Pico's mom is dropping him off tomorrow evening, can you pick him up from the station?"

   "I'll have to check my schedule, if I'm not free I can always ask Ann to get him, you know he loves her,"

   Akira laughed a bit.

   "Yeah," He brushed hair from his face. "So if you're almost done here wanna come with me to find a wedding present for Ryuji and Mishima?"

   "Oh, yes. You know I was worried for a while, I was sure he was never going to ask Mishima to marry him,"

   Akira started laughing as his lover smiled. Yusuke loved hearing him laugh...

   Lila got bored of her toys and started whining for attention. Akira got up and held her, bouncing her lightly in his arms.

   "What baby? What is it?"

   Yusuke came over to them and held them both, planting a kiss on his daughters' forehead then on his lovers' lips.

   "Darling?" He asked.

   "Yes?"

   "I'm sorry we couldn't get our hands on that studio you liked. My job just doesn't pay enough..."

   Akira smiled and kissed Yusuke's cheek.

   "That's ok. I'm happy this way," He looked around the room full of paintings. "I don't care if nobody else sees these. This is our own special gallery. Is that right, lil' princess~!"

   Akira held Lila up and nuzzled her nose. Yusuke smiled at the sweet sight. Akira was such a smiley person now; he smiled even more after they adopted Lila. All he ever wanted to do know was make his lover smile.

  His beautiful prince...

————

THATS THE END!

I swear, writing this has been a battle, but I finally got it done!

If you have any questions about this book, character development, or writing please ask in the comments and I will answer your questions in an extra chapter!

Here are some more books to read if you have the time: