Chapter Eight

"Are you alright...?"

   Akira was sweating, panting heavily, and wet in certain places; Yusuke was above him whispering softly in his ear.

   "I... feel hot..."

   Yusuke blushed and sat up a bit.

    "I'm sorry, I went a little too far..."

   Akira pushed himself up, wincing at the pain in his abdomen. He wrapped his arms around Yusuke and laid on his shoulder.

   "It's ok... I liked it..." He said shyly.

   Yusuke couldn't help but smile and wrap his arms around the younger male.

   "If it's alright... can you be my personal model from now on?"

   Akira looked up and made a small smile.

   "I'll be whatever you want..." He said before sealing their lips.

   Yusuke kissed back, grabbing Akira's bare waist. Akira, in return, tangled his fingers in Yusuke's hair. The older boy pulled back a little and let out a breath.

   "It's getting late. We'll have to leave before the school closes,"

   Akira moved off his lap and nodded, before grabbing his clothes.

   "If it's ok... can I stay with you tonight...? Erin will be ok with it...!"

   Yusuke glanced back while fixing his belt and softly smiled.

   "That would be fine by me,"

————

   "Ok, names under Kurusu..."

   Around midnight Futaba was on the computer, looking online with a determined face. She bit her lip when she couldn't find any good results that helped what she was looking for.

   "Is their family just really small...?"

   It was then Futaba saw the link to one of the results.

   'The Page of Crybaby-Kira!'

   "What is that?"

   Futaba clicked the link and was brought to a Twitter page. She scrolled through the photos and her eyes slowly went wide.

   "Oh god..." 

   Futaba went through each and every one of the photos that were posted with horror in her eyes.

   "This is insane... he has to know about it right...?" She grabbed her phone and quickly made a call. "Hey, Makoto? Yeah, I know it's late...but there's something we all need to talk about..."

   Futaba bit her lip.

   "It's about Akira..."