Chapter 10: A Surprise

[[Katherine P.O.V./ "Crzy" -Delgrosso ft. Aria Rose]]

As I near the door at the end of the hall, I use my vamp hearing to listen through the walls. I can hear the hitting of Dean's fists against the hard punching mat. My high heels click against the rock floor, and as I finally reach his door I don't bother knocking. I grab onto the knob, twisting it harshly as I break the lock. I use two fingers to softly push the door open, revealing a very rough-looking Dean Winchester.

The curse is starting to take its toll.

He pauses from his boxing, his eyes widening with confusion as his head slowly turns to face me.

He takes a deep breath, "E—Elena?" He questions. I cross my arms, making a sarcastic pouty face in response. "Wrong." I say as I slowly begin to approach him, causing him to quickly withdraw his gun.

I stop in my tracks, tilting my head as a wide smirk spreads across my very amused face. "Oh, honey. Haven't you learned your lesson with using guns against me? You're wasting your time. You know that, don't you?" I say as I speak to him in my fake Elena voice. He attempts to pull the trigger anyway, but I vamp speed up to him, grabbing the gun out of his grip and tossing it across the room as the bullet hits the wall behind me. My hands find their way around his neck and I hold onto him tightly. He chokes out, "When are you going to stay dead?" He practically gurgles as his airway struggles to stay open. I tilt my head, looking deeply into those gorgeous green eyes of his. "I don't die. I can't be killed." I say, my lips curving into a smirk once more as I grab ahold of his necklace around his neck which is filled with vervain to keep him from being compelled.

I rip it from his neck, tossing it across the room as well. His anger is triggered as I do this and he grabs me by the neck, to which I quickly and easily reverse. I push him down to the floor, resting my heel on his chest as I hold him down.

I look over my fingernails, to which I notice need a repaint. I forgot how easy this is going to be considering Rowena's curse is actively getting worse for Dean every day. Pretty soon I'll be able to use him to kill Elena. And I can't wait for that. So, I'm thinking I should speed up this process a little bit.

"Whatever it is you have planned, whatever it is you're doing to my head—you won't win. I knew there was something—I knew you were doing something to me." Dean grunts as he starts to fight back. Suddenly, his hands rush to his head as he squints his eyes in pain, his grunts turning into yells of pain as his entire demeanor changes.

The curse—correcting him, perhaps.

I smirk as I pick him back up, my grip tight around his neck. I stare into his eyes, using my compulsion.

"From now on, you will do exactly as I say. I am in complete control of you, and you won't fight me on any orders that I give you. You've been cursed, Dean Winchester. And you will no longer fight it. You will let it take its course, and you won't stay away from Elena in an effort to protect her—in fact, you're going to be the one to kill her." I start, compelling him to believe every word I'm saying. Dean's breathing begins to grow heavier as the anger grows inside of him, and his eyes begin to glow a bright red as his anger reaches the point of rage; the curse kicks in gear further. "No—no..." He growls. He shakes his head as he tries to knock himself out of it but it doesn't work. "I won't even have to compel you to hurt her, you just will. The curse wills you to, your mind will want you to. And you won't stand in the way of it. You won't try to find out what's wrong with you. You will just accept it." I continue, tightening my grip on him. He chokes out, his eyes glowing red once more as he gives in, nodding in agreement to my orders. I bite my bottom lip, pleased with his response.

I let go, pushing him back a bit as I watch him carefully. "There's no need to be in hiding, Dean. You're a killing machine. You've massacred everyone in your path so far. You can't control this rage inside of you, there's no need to. Your next victim, is Elena. And you will kill anyone else who stand in the way of that." I demand, crossing my arms as my eyes continue staring into his.