12 - Police Station

Start from the beginning

They ate a peaceful breakfast, and headed to the police station straight afterwards. Jimin was a bit reluctant to the idea, but Jungkook followed him inside and nodded reassuringly as he told the police everything that had happened in detail.

The police officer took it very seriously and sent them to another officer. She suggested that Jimin would stay somewhere other than his house for a while too. Until some officers had checked to see if the man came there again, which was a high possibility considering his words and intentions.
Jimin was shivering when he left the place. He'd never imagined he would experience anything like this.

Jungkook noticed and pulled him into a hug, once they got out. Jimin stiffened but as jungkook gently petted his head, he softened and leaned into the touch.

"You can stay at my place if you want. I will never do anything, unless you want me to." Jungkook said into the hug.

Jimin found himself nodding without even thinking about it and when jungkook pulled away, he had the kindest smile on his face. Jimin couldn't help but follow him.
Nothing happened last night, so why would it now?

He didn't count the small kiss that morning nor the flirting last night.

They got into the cab and drove to Jimin's to get some clothes. Jimin was nervous, it was probably a mess there, but he decided not to say anything. Jungkook would tease him anyway.

"Waah, it's so cozy!" Jungkook said, looking around the living room. It was way smaller than Jungkook's and had a completely different vibe. It was at the fourth floor and had more of an asian style. With plants and a golden and coloured interior. It was luxurious, just not to the same extent.

Jimin hurried into his dark bedroom, packing a bag with some suits and clothes he wanted. He didn't pack a lot, as he though it would probably not take more than a day or two. Plus he could come back, just not alone.

When he was done, he decided to change into a new suit too.

That's of course when Jungkook had snooped around long enough to finally enter the bedroom. Finding the door to Jimin's walking closet open. Jungkook was stunned and stared as Jimin exposed his muscles and toned back, pulling on a shirt again which so neatly fitted his small wast.

Jungkook cleared his troat on purpose, making Jimin jump and rapidly turn around. A light pink spreading across both the blond and dark haired as they looked at each other.

Quickly Jimin looked away, grabbing a tie and throwing it around his neck, walking out whilst stuffing his shirt into his new ivory black pants.

"I've packed a small bag." He said, ignoring Jungkook's longing gaze on him, until it drifted to the bag that was sat on the big beige bed.

"isn't that too small?" Jungkook instantly asked.

Jimin chuckled as he knew he'd say that. He shook his head no, "I only need two suits and some sleepwear."

"You don't know that." Jungkook said, playfully. Walking closely after Jimin around the creamy bed to the bag that was on it.

"If I have to stay away for longer, I'll go to Yoongi or Tae." Jimin stated coolly.

Jungkook smirked, taking a step just too close. "Oh hell no. I'm claiming you as my new roommate. My house is too big for just one."

Jimin sighted, "you be happy I'm saying yes at all." his words growing lower towards the end as he looked up at jungkook. Tension, creeping back between them reluctantly pulling them together like two magnetic fields.

Jimin brutally broke his eyes away.

"Sir. remember, you're my boss.
If I'm staying at your house, you cannot keep treating me this way. It will not end well. " Jimin stated, flustered as he clicked his bag close.