Rini got up off of the ground and placed herself on one of the beds. Her giggles left her and her expression was relaxed. “Don’t worry, she does this to every new worker. Many of them got fired because of her, but I guess many more got hired because of her as well”, she sighed.

Lilly sat next to her on the bed. “What did she do to you?” she asked her curiously.

Rini closed her eyes. “She took my weakness and played around with it until I couldn’t work straight anymore. I submitted to her, but I regretted it ever since”.

She laid there peacefully on the bed, silent and untroubled. I didn’t want to disrupt her sudden nap, but I went over to her and tossed, “Have you ever thought of telling the Kazekage about her?”

She opened her eyes and immediately looked miserable. “Yes, all the time, but I’m just too scared. I don’t want to lose my job like everyone else. I feel bad that I’m his secretary, yet I could never bring the courage to speak with him about it”, her voice lowered into a hum, “and I don’t want to end up like Fujiko”, she trailed off again.

“Fujiko? Who’s Fujiko?” I ranted arrogantly.

She opened her mouth to speak when a clock went off. She looked at her wristed, pressed a button, and stood up. “You’ll know later, but right now I have to help you guys get ready”.

She grabbed the bag and emptied it on the bed we all had been sitting on seconds ago. There were all kinds of things in the bag, many of them I had no idea how to use.

Rini began explaining what she had brought us. “Here is a bottle of shampoo and here is a bottle of conditioner”, she handed them to me. “This is a bar of soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, a hairbrush, and clips to help you keep your hair up”, she went on giving them to Lilly. “This is wax, shaving cream, two razors, lotion, deodorants and I brought bandages just in case. I will teach you how to use them since Kiki was too good to show you herself”.

We went on like that as she explained to us how to use the razors and shaving cream. She told us how to use the wax as well. By the time she had finished explaining what everything did and how we were supposed to use it, we only had fifteen minutes left before the dinner.

“Well time sure does fly when you’re having fun”, she gasped in delight. “I’ll leave you guys now, hoping that you will finish in time, but don’t forget to wear your outfits in the closet and tie your hair up. If you need anything, I’ll be in my room which is three rooms down from yours”.

She hugged us goodbye and we thanked her, told her that we will most likely see her later, and began getting ready.

We rushed through our shaving, leaving lots of cuts on our legs. And we rushed through our waxing, leaving big red marks on our faces. We had to rush even more in the shower and getting ourselves dressed.

“Lilly, are you done?” I asked rushing on a black dress that reached up to my knees, and tying a white apron on.

“Almost”, she replied rushing out of the bathroom in her towel to the closet.

“Hurry up, we don’t want to be late”, I said placing white socks on my feet followed by shiny black boots.

Ding Ding Ding. We looked up at the clock. It was 8. “We’re late!” Lilly gasped placing her dress on quickly followed by the apron. She took her socks and struggled to rush them onto her feet. “Uh, this is hard”, she whined.

I rushed over to her and helped her get her socks on then get her shoes on.

“Now all we have to do is tie up our hair”. I dashed to the bed and looked for the clips that Rini left us. I found two, both were the color black. I hurried over to Lilly, gave her one, and dragged her over to the mirror. We tied our hair up and looked at our new reflections. Other than the red marks left behind from the wax, we definitely looked better than before and for some reason I found myself less hideous. Pleased with appearance, we bolted out the door heading for the dining room.