Chapter 4

If you haven't noticed yet, I am new at this. I find it difficult to write with so many things happening around me, but first thing is first... I want to make a shout out to all you writers out there. You guys are truly impressive and deserve great recognition! Second, just to make sure anyone who didn't notice, chapter three was change a bit. I do recommend you go back and reread it if you didn't, but I am not going to force you at all :D Third thing probably will be how i noticed that I said chapter 3 was much clearer now, but i realized it still has a bit of fuzz in it. I will clarify what is happening. The most thing that needs clarifying is the whole parenthesis business. It's not actually a parenthesis, but they don't know that, it just looks like one... hope that clears things up a little. If you think about it a little you might realize what it is, but, if not, then don't worry because I will explain it in later chapters... This should be the most I ever write before the beginning of a chapter. Please bear with me. Thank you for reading. Please comment, vote, review, etc. if you like this story. It will truly help me. Here is what you have been waiting for :D Enjoy.

Chapter 4

When I woke up, I was warm and comfortable. I found myself in a long bed, the same as the one I was on before the surgery, with white covers and a needle in my hand. The needle was attached to a bag of cold liquid that ran into my bloodstream. Where was I?

I felt exposed as I uncovered myself hoping to find someone to tell me where I was and what was going on. I looked down at my clothes and noticed that they weren’t mine. My hairy legs were mostly showing from this dress like one piece and my back was completely visible. I decided everything would be fine and I should try to keep as much dignity left in me as possible. I waited there for what seem like hours until the pink headed girl, Sakura, entered the room with a blonde girl in jeans and a t-shirt.

“Good morning sunshine”, Sakura said cheerfully, “How is your wound? Do you still feel any pain?”

I was relieved that she was here. “I feel no pain. Thank you so much, but I do have a couple of questions”, I informed her.

“You could tell me as I check on everything here”, she said firmly. She started to mess around with the equipment attached to my body and others around the room, while writing down something on her notebook. “Go ahead”, she said.

“Well, where is my sister, how long do I have to stay here, and where are my clothes?”

Both Sakura and the blonde girl looked at each other and giggled.

“Well?” I said a bit more irritated.

“Well, you’re going to be let out today, your clothes have been thrown out, and this right here is your sister Lilly”, Sakura smiled pointing at the blonde girl who was dressed nicely and looked like she has been pampered.

I glanced over at the blonde girl noticing in fact that she was my little sister. She looked completely different. She had a clean look with a clear face, her golden blonde hair resting down on her shoulders, and she was not in rags. She smiled at me.

“How do I look?” Lilly asked while she spun around. I was unconscious of my mouth being slightly open as I stared at my sister who was clean, neat, and actually wearing nice clothes.

“Where did you get those? How did you afford them?” I questioned with my mouth still open in shock.

Lilly pouted, “Can’t you at least say I look nice before you go on and question me?”

“You look fantastic!” I exclaimed, “Now answer my questions!” Was I jealous to yell at her and snatch the happiness from her face? No, I wasn’t. I needed to know that my sister is no thief.