Ross pulled out my chair for me and I chuckled at him and sat down. The waitress smiled at us both as she placed our menus on the table. She looked over at me and smiled. "You've done well with this one. I'd kill to have a boyfriend as sweet as yours! Call me over when you have decided on your orders!" With that she turned around and walked off back to the front of the restaurant. I looked back at Ross to find him smirking at me with one eyebrow raised. "So.. I'm your boyfriend now am I?" I giggled and shook my head. "Shush you." 

--- 

Around 25 minutes later, our food was here and we were in deep conversation about Ross' ex girlfriend. "So she just up and left you?" He nodded and stared at the table for a moment before clearing his throat and looking up at me. "Enough about my sad love life, you seeing anyone Noe?" He bit his lip as if he was nervously awaiting an answer. I shrugged. "I don't really know. I was talking to this guy but its pretty complicated." Ross furrowed his eyebrows. "How so?" I smirked. "Well, he got jealous that I was coming to dinner with you so he went out to a party with some girls and then decided to post stuff all over Instagram to try and make me jealous." I looked back at Ross who was now mirroring the smirk on my face. "Whos to say that you cant do the same thing? You can make him even more jealous." 

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" Ross nodded. "And how exactly would I do that?" He chuckled. "He isn't the only one that can take some Instagram photos..." Ross went quiet for a minute. "Does he go to your school?" I swallowed. "Uh yeah, I guess." He started to smirk again. "I'm here for the week..so, I can drop you off and pick you up from school." I nodded. "I like that  idea."

I thought about Calum and how mad he got when he saw me go home with Luke and with Michael. It would kill him to see me going home with Ross. A cheeky smile started to grow on my face. "Lets do it." Ross smirked and nodded in agreement. 

We both stood up from the table, payed for the meal and headed back to the car. "So what picture do you think we should post?" Ross asked as he opened the car door for me. "Umm.. well the one he posted was of him and two girls at a party. The caption was something stupid like ooo my favourite girls." Ross shook his head and chuckled. "We have to one up him. How about we both post a photo." I nodded. "Yeah I like that idea. I can post a photo of you and then you can post a cute one of me." Ross smiled. "Yeah, I like that. Lets do it." 

---

"These turned out great!" I marveled as I looked down at both of our phones. "All we have to do is post them now." Me and Ross both looked at each other with grins on our faces. "Let go for it." We both turned back to our phones and pressed the large "Post" button on the corner of our screens. A feeling of excitement filled my body as I knew there was a chance that Calum would see these photos pretty soon.

The photo I posted was a cute one of Ross in the restaurant

The photo I posted was a cute one of Ross in the restaurant. I made sure the put the caption as something I knew would anger Calum.

 I made sure the put the caption as something I knew would anger Calum

Ross then posted one of me in the restaurant. I reminded him to tag me in it so that it was certain that Calum would see it. "Now all we have to do is wait for him to see them." Ross smirked. 

He put the key in the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot of the restaurant. 

---

Around 10 minutes into the journey home, my phone buzzed. I smirked and placed my hand on Ross' thigh. "What's up Noe?" "He saw them.. and he's text me." Ross laughed and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. "What's it say then?" I clicked on the notification and unlocked my phone. Excitement surged through me as I clicked on Calum's name. 

From Calum <3:

Enjoying dinner with Ross I see? Tell him to watch himself because I don't like it when little boys touch what's mine. Don't forget who you fucking belong to Noelle. 

I swallowed hard and turned to Ross. "He told you to watch yourself because he doesn't like other boys touching what's his." A large smirk grew on Ross' face and he chuckled deeply. "Maybe he should be the one watching himself. He's got no idea what I'm capable of." I watched as Ross took one hand off of the steering wheel and slowly slid it onto my upper thigh where he squeezed lightly. I let out a deep breath and swallowed once more. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

A/N

Guess who isn't dead ;)