1.7

Noelle's P.O.V.

Oh fuck. I hesitated slightly before answering. "I uh." I needed to think of something quick. "You what?" Riley pushed sounding confused. "I wanted to come and see you but when I got to the house , I saw  Calum's car so I decided to sneak in the back but I think he saw me so I ran." Good thinking Noelle. "Oh. Why didn't you text me?" Shit this girl asks too many questions. "I wanted to surprise you!" I heard Riley sigh. "Okay then Noe. I'm just gonna go. Text me before you come over next time." I rubbed my head and mumbled a quick "bye" before hanging up the phone. 

I carried on walking down the street when a car drove past. It stopped further up the street and I saw a familiar face appear out of the front window. "Hemmings! Why are you down here? Shouldn't you be at a library or something!" I rolled my eyes and strolled towards the car. "And shouldn't you be at the chlamydia clinic Ashton?" He smirked at me. "Ooo someones got her panties in a twist." I rolled my eyes. "Don't even get me started!" 

He chuckled. "Where are you off to anyway?" I looked at him and frowned. "Why do you care?" Ashton shrugged. "Just wondering if you wanted a lift?" I looked at him and frowned once more. "Why the fuck do you want to give me a ride somewhere?" He smirked. "I'd do anything to see that pretty little next door neighbour of yours. The ass on her is just amazing." He said as he groaned. "You have a girlfriend you douchebag!" I yelled with disgust. He shrugged again. "She's boring me." I scoffed and turned from him before walking quickly away from him. 

"I'll take that as a no to the ride then!" He yelled after me. I stuck my middle finger up and carried on walking. 

***

"Ashton Irwin is such an asshole!" I yelled as I kicked the front door open. "You've only just realised?" Luke laughed from the couch. I sent him a playful glare and he gestured me to the couch. "Whats up anyway?" I sat down and explained the whole situation to Luke. Once I was done talking Luke rolled his eyes. "God he needs to sort his life out." I nodded in agreement. 

"However I do have some good news that will lighten your mood." I looked at Luke and raised my eyebrows. "We are having a special guest stay with us for the next two weeks." I frowned. "Who?" Luke smirked. "Guess. He's tall, has blonde hair and his name rhymes with floss." I smiled. "Is Ross really coming to stay with us?!" Luke nodded and laughed as I hugged him. Ross is a friend that me and Luke made at camp when we were younger. He used to come and stay at our house and one day I introduced him to Michael. Ross is like an adopted older brother to me so it will be amazing to see him again. 

"I haven't seen him in ages! When does he get here?" Luke smiled again. "Tomorrow." I screamed with joy and jumped up off the couch to go and call Michael.

"Tomorrow!" I yelled down the phone. "Fuck yeah!" I laughed at Mikey's reaction. "So what time are you coming over tomorrow?" Michael paused for a moment. "Is about 11 okay?" I hummed in response and quickly messaged Ross to say that me and Mikey couldn't wait to see him. "I gotta go eat so...I'll see you tomorrow Noe!" "Bye Mikey!" I hung up the phone up and quickly typed a response back to Ross. He suggested that we go out for dinner tomorrow night, just me and him, and have a catch up. I thought that was cool so I agreed to go. 

My phone buzzed again and I looked down seeing I had a message from Calum. 

From: Calum <3

Wanna come over again tomorrow and we can try that again? ;))))))

I laughed and typed back. 

To: Calum <3

I would love to but I have plans tomorrow! :( 

From: Calum <3

What you up to gorgeous? 

I shook my head and smiled. I love this boy. 

To: Calum <3

I'm spending the day with Michael and then I'm going out for dinner with my good friend Ross. <3

I watched the text bubble pop up and the disappear again. Then a very short and sharp message appeared. 

From: Calum <3

Cool. Have fun. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. What crawled up his ass? I shook it off and went back to talking to Ross.

A/N

IM SO SORRY! I owe you guys an explanation! This is gonna sound so bad but I forgot I had this wattpad account like??? This one is only logged in on my laptop not my phone so I dont get notifications :(((( I have some new chapter of this book coming out soon so get ready for those! Im actually doing a double update tonight and im even gonna make some edits for them so ooooh. Here we gooooo