1.9

Noelle's P.O.V

"I can't believe you are here!" I threw my arms around Ross' neck and pulled him into me. "H-Hey Noe!" He laughed as his arms found their way around my waist. "I've miss you so much!" Ross pulled away from the hug and grinned at me before placing a huge kiss on my cheek. 

"Alright, alright get off my sister and give me some candy!" I turned to look at Luke who winked at Ross and held his arms out for a hug. "Come here big boy!" Ross jumped towards Luke and they threw their arms around each other. I watched as Luke tried to lean back on the wall but completely missed. Both boys, still intertwined with each other, went crashing towards the floor. They landed with a loud crash and everything immediately went quiet. Ross looked at Luke and then at me and then instantly burst out laughing. Luke joined in and I stared at the boys with a huge grin on my face. I had missed this so much. 

"C'mon idiots, get up!" I chuckled as i lent down to help them up from the floor. Ross grabbed one of my hands while Luke had the other. I pulled them both up and stepped back to look at them. "Its just like old times." I smiled. It had been ages since I last saw Ross and it felt great to finally have him back home.  Luke walked into the living room and I grabbed Ross' arm. "So what time were you thinking for dinner?" He looked down at his watch. It was around 4:30. "Um..in about an hour?" I smiled. "Sounds great. I'm going to let you spend some more time with Luke while I run upstairs and make myself look presentable." I chuckled. Ross rolled his eyes and leant towards my ear. "You don't need to change. You already look so fucking beautiful." 

I blushed and shoved his shoulder. "Go see Luke. I think he has missed you more than I have." Just as I had finished my sentence, Luke walked around the corner holding two beers and a bowl of chips. "Its my turn to spend time with him Noe. Leave us be peasant." Ross and I both chuckled. "Go on." I pushed Ross into the living room and jogged upstairs to get ready to go out. 

---

Around 45 minutes later, I was finally ready. My hair was up in a messy bun. My eyeliner looked semi-even and after 20 minutes of deciding, my outfit finally looked perfect. I had grabbed a pair of black, ripped, high waisted jeans, a black graphic t-shirt and chequered slip on vans. I grabbed my bag from the corner of my room and jogged down the stairs. 

Ross and Luke were slumped across the chair both yelling at the TV. "Spin it you bitch!" Luke screamed. I furrowed my eyebrows and stepped into the living room to see what they were watching. Wheel Of Fortune. Luke was screaming at a poor old lady trying to play Wheel Of Fortune. I sighed and diverted my eyes to Ross. I was surprised to see that he was already looking at me, smiling. Ross stood up and grabbed Luke's car keys off the table. "Thank you for letting us use your car Luke. " 

I waved to Luke but he was still too engrossed in Wheel Of Fortune to even care what was happening. Ross opened the front door for me and we headed out to Luke's car. "You look amazing Noe." I smiled. "Thanks. You look cute too." Ross smirked. "Oh so you think I look cute?" I rolled my eyes. "You know what I meant Ross." He jogged around to my side of the car and opened my door. " M'lady." I giggled and sighed at him. "Did you really just m'lady me?" Ross giggled in response. "I did indeed and there is nothing you can do about it!" 

I watched him put the key in the ignition and start the car. "So where is this place then Noe?" I sat up in my seat. "Its about 20 minutes from here. He has a GPS in here somewhere." I started searching around for the GPS and eventually found it. I pulled it out and switched it on, typed in the address of the restaurant and placed it on the dash board. "Let go!" Ross chuckled at me and started to pull off the driveway. 

--- 

"After you." I smiled at Ross as he held the door open for me. I stepped into the restaurant and asked the lady for a table for two. Ross came in behind me and placed his arm around my shoulder. "I've been looking forward to this for ages. It's nice to hang out like this again Noe." I looked up at him and he shot me a warm smile which I quickly returned. "If you'd like to follow me this way." We both snapped out of the gaze and followed the waitress to our table.