1.6

Noelle's .P.O.V.

"Fuck Calum." I groaned as I tugged on his hair. "Does that feel good baby? Does daddy's tongue feel good?" I nodded and whined in response. I felt Calum chuckle against my core. I pushed my hips upwards and Cal leant back down and continued eating me out. 

"Please Calum. Fuck me." I watched as Calum sat up and smirked and me. "Oh I'm not sure I should." I groaned again. "Please Calum!" He kissed up my stomach and over my neck until he reached my ear. "Ask me properly." He growled. I gulped and gripped his hair tighter. "Please fuck me daddy." 

Calum ran his hand down my side. "There we go baby." He pulled his shirt off and lent back down to continue kissing my neck and stomach. I pushed him off me and quickly straddled him before unbuckling his belt. "Someone's eager." He winked. Just as he went to  pull down his jeans , the  front door opened. "Fuck!" I quickly got off him and scrambled around trying to find my clothes.

"Who is that?!" I whispered to Calum. "Its Riley but I didn't think she would be home this early!" I watched as he did his belt back up and ran to find his shirt. "Now is not the time for staring sweetheart." He growled as I snapped out of my trance and quickly went back to getting dressed. 

I eventually found my shirt and threw it on before slipping on my shoes , grabbing my phone and abruptly standing up. "You need to hide just in case she comes in." I nodded. "Good thinking." Calum pulled open his closet door and gestured for me to get in. I ran in quickly and slammed the door shut. A second after he had done that , I heard a knock ring out through the room. "Come in." Calum's voice sounded shaky. "Hey Cal!" 

I could hear Rileys voice from the other side of the door. "It smells weird in here. Oh my gosh." I heard Calum chuckle slightly. "Yeah sorry. I was doing a small work out and it got kinda sweaty." Riley made a gagging noise and Calum chuckled again. "I will leave you to it then." With that she closed the door and I heard Calum sigh with relief. 

He waited a few seconds before talking. "You can come out now." I slowly pushed the door open. "That was close." Calum nodded in agreement. " I hope she didn't suspect anything." I shook my head. "I don't see why she would." Calum raised his eyebrows and leant down and pecked me on the lips. "I need to go Cal." I murmured , stepping back. 

Calum rubbed his eyes before pushing some of his hair out of his face. "I can go and distract her which will give you time to get out. You can go through the back , the gate is open." I nodded. "See you tomorrow." I stood on my tiptoes and grabbed his neck before smashing his lips against mine. He moved his hands down to my waist and squeezed it before pushing me off. "Riley is next door darling." I smirked and started to kiss his neck , only for him to push me off again. "Don't start something you wont be able to finish." I bit my lip and he raised his eyebrow at me. 

"Lets get you out of here." I nodded. "I'm gonna go talk to Riley and you get out the back." I nodded and gave him a final kiss before he walked to the door , pulled it open and made his way to Riley's room. I listened for the sound of her door opening and then closing before I made my way down the stairs. 

I ran through the living room and into the kitchen before pulling open the back door and running through the garden. I looked around for the gate and eventually spotted it. I ran towards it , pulled it open and ran out into the backstreet. "Thank god." I breathed. 

"I guess I should text  Cal to let him know i'm out." I felt around my pockets for my phone but couldn't find it. "Fuck! I must have dropped it on the way out." I bit my lip before slowly edging towards the back gate. I pulled it open slightly and could see my phone , lying on the grass right by the back door. I guess I could just I run in really quickly and get it. 

I glanced around before darting back into the garden , grabbing my phone off the grass and running back out the gate , closing it behind me. I wiped my head and then decided to text Calum to tell him I was out and on my way home. 

To Calum ;) 

Just got out! I dropped my phone in the back yard and had to run back and get it. I will be home soon but I will see you tomorrow. <3

With that I slipped my phone back into my pocket and started to walk down the back street. 

***

Around five minutes later , my phone buzzed in my pocket again. I took it out expecting it to either be Calum or my mom. I bit my lip as I saw Riley was calling me. I hesitantly answered the call before placing my phone against my ear. 

"Hey Riles! Whats up?" She waited a couple seconds before answering. "I'm good but can I ask you something?" I breathed in and responded. "Yeah sure!" I breathed out and bit my lip once again. "Why the hell were you just in my back yard?" 

A/N 

HOLY SHIT WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I FORGOT MY WATTPAD PASSWORD BUT I REMEMBERED IT AGAIN AND LIFE IS GOOD. ALSO SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS ON A CLIFF HANGER. OMG AND ALSO YOUR GIRL HAS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT SOON. ITS AN ETHAN DOLAN FANFIC CALLED ROBBERS. IF YOU LIKE THE DOLAN TWINS THEN YOU SHOULD READ IT BOOIIII. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT. YOU GUYS ARRE THE BOMB DIGGITY. THANKS AGAIN. BYE LOVELIES <3