0.7

Noelle's P.O.V

" I can't believe you got a D- in Maths!" I sighed. "I don't understand! I was working so well!" My mum tutted and handed me my report card. I snatched it from her and ran upstairs. 

I stormed into my room and slammed the door. I threw the report card down and jumped on my bed. I let out a sob and buried my head into my pillow.

I laid in silence for a minute before my door creaked open. I looked around and saw a head of blonde hair poke around the door. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. Luke came over and climbed onto my bed and wrapped his arms around me. 

"What's wrong?" I coughed slightly. "My report card came through. I got a D- in maths and mum yelled at me." Luke chuckled and rubbed my arm. "Its only one bad grade. You can change it when you get back." I nodded. "Thank you Lukey."  He smiled and kissed my head before leaving.

I sighed once more before laying my head down on my pillow.

* skip to Monday *

"And that is how you change recurring decimals into fractions." I looked up at the board and scribbled a few last notes in my book before the final bell went.

"Have a good evening everyone! Noelle can I have a word?" I gulped and pulled my bag over my shoulder before walking to Mr Hood's desk.

He waited for the last person to leave before he walked over and shut the door. I watched as he rolled the sleeves up on his black dress shirt and then leant against the front of his desk.

"So report cards went out yesterday and I'm sure you saw your grade." I looked down at his hands and then at the floor. "Yeah , I saw my grade." I glanced back up at him and he was staring at my chest. I quickly folded my arms and he looked back up at my eyes. "Well it looks as if you are going to need some tutoring."

I nodded slowly. "Who will tutor me?" I saw him smirk. "I will." He licked his lips and pushed his hair away from his eyes. "If you can just give me your mum or dads number , I can sort out days and times with them."

He handed me a piece of paper and a pen and I scribbled down my mums number. "Here." I muttered handing him the paper. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow."

I then scurried to the door and practically ran into the car park. I saw Michael and ran to him. "Hey babe." He said giving me a hug. "Are you okay? You look a little flustered."

I shook my head. Michael cocked his head aside. "Talk to me." I chewed my lip. "Somehow I got a D-  in math and Mr Hood wanted to talk to me about tutoring. So as I stood talking to him , he was staring at my boobs!" Michael chuckled.

"It's a natural guy thing and plus that shirt does make your boobs look great." I gasped and slapped his arm before blushing slightly. "I have to go. Kellin is waiting for me. "Bye babe." Michael placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek before running off to Kellin.

I slowly walked out of the school car park and made my way home.

* skip walk *

I knocked three times on the door and waited for it to be pulled open. "Hey Noe." Luke smiled as he opened the door. I walked into the hall and threw my bag down. I looked behing Luke and saw his two best friends , Zack and Rian. "Hey guys." They both gave me a hug before running back up stairs. "Mum wants to see you in the kitchen!" Luke called as he reached the top of the stairs.

I kicked off my shoes and pulled my skirt down a bit  before walking into the kitchen. "Hey mum." She turned around from the oven. "I had a call from Mr Hood about tutoring." I nodded. "He is coming every Monday and Thursday at 6 to tutor you." I nodded once more. "Wait isn't today Monday?" My mum nodded. "Is he coming today?  "Yep."

I glanced up at the clock and saw that it was 5. I quickly ran up to my room and got my books out. I placed them on my desk and threw myself on my bed.

I unlocked my phone and started scrolling through instagram.

***

An hour had slipped away quickly and there was a loud knock on the door. I jumped up off my bed and ran downstairs. I watched my mum pull open the door as I walkd down the last few steps. "Hello Mrs Hemmings." Mr Hood smiled sweetly as he stepped into the hall. "Noelle." He smiled , nodding his head in my direction.

"Where is the best place to do this tutoring?" I shrugged. "My room?" He nodded and followed me up the stairs.

I led him into my room. "You can hang your jacket on that chair there if you want." I watched as he slipped off the black jacket he was wearing and placed it on the chair.

"So Mr Hood. What are we doing first?" He chuckled. "Call me Calum outside of school." I swallowed and rephrased my sentence. "So Calum. What are we doing first?" He smirked and grabbed my book from the table.

"I think we will start with algebra." I nodded. Calum came and sat on the ned next to me and handed me the text book. "Do these three problems." I nodded and finished them all quickly.

I handed him my book and he ticked them all. He handed me my book back and I started to read a paragraph.

***

"Thank you sir." I said as he got up to get his coat. A groan left his lips. "That's okay." He let out a weary smile. I noticed a bulge had started to form in his jeans. I didn't know what it was for certain but I think I had an idea.

"I will see you tomorrow." I nodded and sent him a small wave. He left my room wihthout another word.

Calum's P.O.V.

She called me sir and I couldn't help myself. This girl will be the fucking death of me. I swear.