1.0

Noelle's P.O.V

"There she is!" Michael yelled as I jogged over to him. He pulled me into a quick hug and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Sorry I left yesterday. Your detention took forever!" I chuckled wearily and scratched the back of my neck. "Its fine! You know teachers an all!" I smiled wearily as yesterdays events played over in my head. "Are you okay? You look kind of pale." I nodded. "Yeah I just forgot to eat breakfast this morning."

Michael threw his arm around my shoulders and walked us towards the front doors of the school. A car door slammed at the back of the car park and everyone turned to see who it was. Mr Hood was walking towards the school , sunglasses perched on his face and his fist clenched into a tight ball. What's up with him today?

I went straight to my locker and took out a few books before slamming the door closed. I jumped a little when I saw Kellin leant against the locker next to mine. "Kellin! You scared me!" I giggled. "Sorry Noe! I was just wondering if you were busy after school?" I thought about it a little before answering. "Nope, I'm not busy." "Well , some guy on the football team is throwing is party and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I would love to Kellin!" He gave me a stunning smile. "Great! I'll uh meet you here at 7 and we can walk there together." I nodded and giggled. "See you then"

I looked down at my schedule and noticed that I had maths third period. I had to two periods to prepare myself for what ever could happen in math. I had English with Michael and then art with Casey so at least I could talk to someone to take my mind off of Calum. I started to walk towards my English class , bumping into Michael on the way.

***

"That was the worst 45 minutes of my life" Casey groaned as we left our art class. I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. "Well I'm off to Spanish. Have fun in maths." Casey gave me a quick hug before running off down the hall to his Spanish class. I started to make my way to Mr Hood's class when the fire bell started ringing out through the school. Everyone flooded out to the front of the school and I sighed in relief as I didn't have to sit in a room with Mr Hood for 45 minutes.

I rushed out to the front of the school and found Michael stood with Jack and Alex. I hurried over to them. "Hey guys." I smiled as I stepped closer to them. A chorus of hey's responded and Michael pulled me over to him. "I'm cold. Lets huddle." Michael pulled me into his chest and Jack and Alex joined us. We all burst out into laughter causing people to look at us and give us some weird looks. Everyone looked at our principal as he started to yell. "Okay , students listen up!"

***

The school ended up sending everyone home. Apparently there was a fire in the lunch hall or something no one really knows. Michael walked me home and made sure I was okay before he actually left. I was just lounging on my bed watching The Vampire Diaries when I got a text from an unknown number.

unknown-

Can't wait for the party tonight! See you soon Noe! (ps Its Kellin ;)

I chuckled and quickly changed his contact name and put a little heart next to it. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:00 pm. Great! I wasted time. God darn Damon Salvatore and his beautiful friends. I ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. When I was out I grabbed a grey crop top , black leggings and some low top white converse (outfit below)

I dried and straightened my hair before applying some gold eye shadow , some winged eyeliner , mascara and some dark lip stick

I dried and straightened my hair before applying some gold eye shadow , some winged eyeliner , mascara and some dark lip stick. I strolled over to my mirror and smiled at my reflection. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 6:50. I grabbed a jean jacket and ran down stairs. "I am going out!" I yelled before slamming the door and making my way down to the school.

I reached the school about 5 minutes later and sent Kellin a quick text to say I was waiting for him. I was leant up against the wall when the front door to the school opened. "Well isn't this a pleasent surprise." I knew that voice all to well. A sudden urge of confidence came onto me as I turned to Mr Hood. "Good evening sir." I smiled sweetly , twirling a bit of hair between my fingers. He groaned. "Don't call me sir. You know what it does to me baby girl." He growled stepping closer to me. "Why are you here anyway?"

Then suddenly the confidence washed away. I realised that yesterday I told him that I was his. I am now meeting Kellin. I'm not sure he will be to happy about that. "I'm uh meeting a f-friend." He nodded. "Do you mind me asking what friend?" I gulped. "His name is Kellin." He stiffened up at the word "he". "Ah right." He cocked his head to a side. "He best only be a friend because I remember you saying yesterday that you belonged to me." His lips slowly moved to my neck and he began sucking harshly. "He is just a friend.I swear." Calum pulled his lips away from neck and gave me a sly grin as Kellin came running into the school parking lot.

Calum stepped back and Kellin came into view. "Hey Noe and Mr Hood?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Me and Noelle where just discussing tomorrows lesson , you know with the fire drill and all today, I didn't get to teach so we will all be a little behind." Kellin nodded. "Uh alright. Are you ready to go Noe?" I nodded and walked towards Kellin. I turned back to Calum and he sent me a wink before biting his lip and rolling his sleeves up. I blushed and turned back to Kellin who was talking about some superhero that he liked.

A/N Finally an update! I'm sorry it took so long guys and I am sorry if it is shit! I tried! Anyway thank you for sticking with me , for all of the support on the book and for all the funny comments you guys leave! I love reading them! They make me laugh so much. You guys are amazing! Love you all loads