1.4

Noelle's P.O.V .

"I mean its obvious shes still alive!" Riley yelled and I nodded. "Eleven is alive trust me! I don't think she could die this soon!" Riley had been at my house for the whole weekend and we had recently binge watched the whole season of "Stranger Things".

Riley started to say something but she was cut off by her phone buzzing. "Its Calum. He wants me to come home now." She pouted and started to climb off my bed and gather her things together. "Thanks for a fun weekend." I said as we left my room and walked down stairs. "It was awesome!" 

Riley pulled me into a big hug and then pulled open the door. "Bye Luke!" She yelled before slamming the door shut. Shortly after Luke wandered into the hall. "Mom and dad will be back next week." I nodded and sighed as I turned to go back upstairs. 

I trudged back into my room and sat down on my bed. I turned my TV off and grabbed a book of my nightstand and started to read it. 

About three minutes in , my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw I had a message from an unknown number. 

From: Unknown

Hey babygirl :) How was your weekend?

I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly responded.

To:Unknown

Who is this?

Almost instantly I received a message back.

From:Unknown

Its Calum lmao

I chuckled and changed his contact name.

To: Calum <3

Ohhhh heyyy :)))

Again , almost instantly I recieved a message back. 

From: Calum <3

Hey bubs.. come to my class before school starts tomorrow..I need to kiss you so bad.

I blushed and placed my hands on my face. He makes me feel so special. I love it. 

To: Calum <3 

I will <3 Nowwww I'm going to read so I will see you tomorrow 

From: Calum <3

See you later my little bookworm ;)

I threw my phone down and laid back on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and smiled to myself. 

***

I got into school quite early the next day and made my way straight to Calum's class room. I knocked three times on the door and then waited patiently. "Come in!" I pushed the door open and shoved my way inside. 

"Shit." I heard Calum mutter as I walked in. "Did you wear that just for me?" I giggled as he grabbed the bottom of skirt and twisted it between his fingers. His other hand slid up and grasped my waist as he pulled me into him. "I missed you." "I missed you to." I whispered as he placed his forehead against mine. 

I looked up at him and he quickly pushed his lips into mine. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck. He turned us around and pushed me backwards into his desk. "Get on my desk." I jumped back and onto his desk. He pushed my knees apart and placed himself in between my legs. He pulled my waist forward and started to kiss me deeper. 

Calum pulled back and was about to say something but the bell interrupted him. "I guess I'll see you fourth period." He nodded and smiled weakly as I turned to leave the room.

* skip to the end of fourth period* 

Riley's P.O.V.

" Don't forget that the homework is due in on Monday! Have a nice lunch!" I watched everyone flood out of the room but I stayed in my seat. Calum shut the door and then turned back to look at the almost empty class room. "Ugh , what are you doing here." He stuck his tongue out at me and sat back down at his desk , kicking his feet up on the table.

"Well I thought maybe we could spend lunch together." He nodded. "Sounds cool." Calum pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to text someone before looking up at me. I pulled my chemistry homework out my bag and started to look for a pen. "Hey Cal.. Do you have a pen? I can't find mine." He threw his phone down on the desk and replied. "Yeah , there is one in my desk draw. I'm just going to run and get some lunch. If any teacher comes in just say you are here for a detention or something." 

I nodded and got up from my seat as Calum left the room. I jogged over to his desk and pulled open the draw and grabbed a pen out. As I looked up at his desk I saw a message on the screen.

Wanna do something tonight baby? I was thinking dinner and then maybe you could come back to mine? ;) I think Riley is out after school.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't know Calum had a girlfriend. I quickly looked up at the contact and stopped dead in my tracks. I can't believe what it said. The contact name was Noelle.

A/N

Oh no! Riley is going to start suspecting things! Also if you didnt know Riley lives with Calum sooo yeah. Sorry for not updating ive been doing a lot of stuff for my GCSE's which for anyone that doesnt know are my final exams. Ive been doing a lot of hard work and ive had a lot of exams recently. Also its December 4th today! WTAf....Hope you all have a fantastic christmas and a happy new year <<3333