1.2

Calum's P.O.V.    ***Smut warning***

I stalked towards Noelle , rolling the sleeves of my dress shirt up to my elbows. I saw her gulp and pull her hands out of her pockets. "Calum..I-I." "Be quiet." I snapped. Noelle immediately went silent and I smirked at how obedient she was being. I stopped in front of her and looked her up and down. She was much smaller compared to me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me.

I bent down and whispered in her ear. "Who do you belong to darling?" Noelle shivered and took in a deep breath. "I belong to you." I nodded and moved my hands down to cup her ass. "Then if you know you belong to me , why were you kissing that little boy?" I squeezed her ass and she tensed up , somehow pushing herself into me even more. "Um.. he kissed me and I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back." I shook my head and chuckled darkly. "Baby girl?" Noelle looked up at me and blinked a few times. " Yes sir?" I tilted my head to side and started to kiss down her neck. " I think you need to be taught a lesson. I think you need to be taught that you belong to me and only me." 

I removed my lips from her neck and stepped back from her body. I once again looked her up and down and took in the outfit she was wearing. "You look amazing in that shirt." I bit my lip and Noelle looked down and giggled. "Follow me darling." I turned on my heel and walked over to my car. I opened the door , stepped back and waited for Noelle. "Get in the back." 

Noelle's P.O.V.

A sudden urge of confidence came out of nowhere as I started to climb into the car. I made sure to stick my ass out and I crawled onto the seat. Calum's hand came down onto my ass and I squealed. "Hurry up Noelle." I pushed myself into the seat and watched him get in the car. As soon as he slammed the door shut , he moved his big hands onto my hips and he pulled me into his lap. I straddled him and placed my hands on the top of his chest. 

Calum once again moved his hands to my ass. "You're gonna get it now gorgeous." Suddenly Calum flipped us both over , so he was on top. He started grinding down into me and my hands flew around and grabbed his back. "You like that baby?" He laughed and I nodded furiously. I bucked my hips up into him. "Arms up." Calum grabbed the hem of my shirt , pulled it above my head and threw it into the front of the car. He pushed himself up and stared at my chest. "Fucking hell." I heard him mumble. 

He started to run his hand up and down my thigh as he kissed down my stomach. When he reached the waistband of my leggings he looked up at me. I don't think I have ever seen a hotter sight. Calum , in between my legs , looking up at me and biting his lip. I threw my head back and gasped. "I wanna taste you so bad." I let out a deep breath and looked down at him. "Do it then." 

He sat up and laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You seriously think I wanted your permission? If I want to eat you out then I fucking will." I shivered as he leant back down. Calum grabbed the top of my leggings and pulled them down my legs. "Such naughty panties for an innocent little girl." He said referring to the black lace thong that I was currently wearing. He pulled them down my legs and placed them into his back pocket. "For safe keeping." He winked. 

I placed my hand on his head and he leant forward and blew cold air onto my clit. I bucked my hips once again. "Look at you! Squirming already and I havent even started yet." Calum slowly placed his lips on my clit and started to suck harshly. I let out a loud moan as I moved my other hand into his hair. He licked a stripe up my centre and when he got to the top he kissed my clit softly. "You like that doll?" I whined. "It feels so good!" 

Calum continued his assault on my core and I started to get a feeling in my stomach."Calum , I need to cum!" I moaned and he sat up. He kissed my hips and started to move up my body. He left sloppy kisses on each of my breasts and moved up my neck and to my ear. "Beg for it. I want you to beg for me to let you cum." 

I groaned in response as he moved back down so he was face level with my heat. "Say , please sir , please let me cum." I groaned and pulled on his hair as he attached his lips to my clit once again. "Please sir , please let me cum!" " I can't hear you baby girl." I sighed. "Please sir! Please let me cum!" I screamed as I wiggled my legs around. "Cum for me baby." I let out a scream of pleasure as my orgasm washed over me. "Could that little boy make you feel like that?" I shook my head furiously. "N-No he couldn't." Calum smirked. "I thought so."

I watched as he sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "You taste so good." I laughed and sat up. He handed me my leggings and my shirt. "Can I please have my panties back?" He laughed and looked around. "Nope." I bit my lip and continued to get dressed. "Don't do that?" Calum spat. "Do what?" "Don't bite your lip. It makes me want to push you back down onto the seat and fuck you into next week." I smirked. "Why don't you then?" 

Calum raised and eyebrow before shaking his head. " I don't think you were good enough. Maybe when you have learnt your lesson." I pouted and he leant forward and placed a kiss onto my lips. "Who's are you?" I shook my head and chuckled. "I'm your's Calum." He nodded and climbed into the drivers seat. "I'm taking you home." I nodded and climbed into the passengers seat. 

***

"Here you go." I turned to him. "Thank you." I grabbed his tie and pulled him into me. Calum placed his hand on my neck and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled back and winked at me. "You should be lucky that I let you off that easy. I would have normally spanked the shit out of you but I was in the mood to eat you out." I raised my eyebrows. "See you Monday." He pecked my lips and whispered a goodbye. I climbed out the car and ran up the path to my house. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I quickly checked my phone and saw the time was 12:30 am. My parents had gone out of town yesterday so I was hoping that Luke would still be awake. I waited for a moment before the door opened to reveal a shirtless and tired looking Luke. 

"You fucking party animal!" I giggled and walked inside the house. "I need sleep." I whined as I threw myself down on the couch. "Same." Luke mumbled. I kicked my shoes off and threw my feet up onto the seat next to me. Luke lifted my legs up and threw himself down onto the couch. I placed my feet on his lap and turned to the TV. "What are you watching?" I asked as I yawned. "Just some show about sharks. I don't really know what's going on" He said with a giggle. 

I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep. 

Luke's P.O.V.

I stared at the TV for a while before looking over at Noe. She was sound asleep. I smiled and gently moved her feet. I stood up and grabbed a blanket from the other chair. I unfolded it and laid it over her. I quickly went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and an advil. I placed them on the table next to her. I bent down and placed a kiss onto her head. "Sweet dreams love." 

A/N

Finally an update! I'm sorry it took so long but I just want to thank you guys for sticking with me!!! Soooo we got some #nalum smut and also a cute brother/sister moment between Luke and Noelle at the end! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! TYSM for almost 40k reads <3 It means the world to me. Its  great to see all of the comments you guys leave for me. Its also great to see that some of you guys are making friends in the comments! I recently saw some comments about a group chat being made between some readers! Its great that you guys can connect through my book! Anyway! Thank you again for all the amazing support! Love you guys so much!!!