1.5

Riley's P.O.V

I looked down at the phone screen once more before quickly returning to my seat. I sat down and twiddled the pen between my fingers a couple of times , letting some thoughts run through my head. I must have read the name wrong. I mean even if it did say Noelle , that doesn't mean its the Noelle that I know!

My thoughts were interrupted when Calum came back into the room holding a sandwich and a bottle of water. "Hope you didn't miss me." I chuckled. "Not very much." I responded loosely. I watched Calum stalk over to his desk and glance down at his phone before locking it and taking a seat. 

"I have to ask him if he has a girlfriend." I thought to myself. I swallowed quickly before placing the pen on the desk. "So uh.. You seeing anyone?" Calum raised his eyebrow and smirked at me. "Why do you ask?" I shrugged. "We haven't really caught up on stuff since I got here. I was just making convo." I laughed. Calum shook his head. "Nope not yet. I haven't found the right girl yet." 

I nodded and turned back to my work. I was really confused. Calum was denying he had a girlfriend but then who was he texting? 

~ Skip rest of lunch ~

Noelle's P.O.V.

From Calum <3 - 

Wanna do something tonight baby? I was thinking dinner and then maybe you could come back to mine? ;) I think Riley is out after school.  

I bit my lip as I stared at my phone. I quickly typed a response as I saw Michael walking to the table. "Hey babe." I smiled at him. "Hey Mikey. What did you get for lunch?" I looked down and saw a slice of pizza on a paper plate. "Of course." I said shaking my head. Michael laughed and pulled his phone out to check the time. "Its almost one. Where's Riley?" I shrugged and glanced around the cafeteria. "I'm not sure. I haven't seen her since we left Cal- I mean Mr Hood's class." 

I rubbed my head. "Did you just call Mr Hood , Cal?" I nodded. "How do you know his name?" I wracked my brain quickly trying to think of a response. "Ugh when he comes over for tutoring he asks me to call him by his first name because you know its out of school hours and stuff like that." Michael gave me a funny look before responding. "Fair enough. " He turned back to his pizza and forgot instantly what we were talking about. 

~~~

Just as I was leaving the cafeteria to go to fifth period , my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a message from Calum. 

From Calum <3

Riley just asked if I had a girlfriend... do you think she knows/suspects anything?

I shook my head and smiled.

To Calum <3

She only asked if you had a girlfriend. Just because she asked doesn't mean she knows anything. She's probably just curious. 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and made my way to chemistry with Miss Brown. 

A/N

Im so sorry this chapter is short omg. I had intense writers block and thought of this off the top of my head. However I have had some ideas for the next chapter. Its going to get spicy up in here bitches. Anyway tysmmmmm for all the support. ALSO HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY AKA MR HOOD HIMSELF.. CANT BELIEVE HE IS 21 WTF.. GET SMALLER AND SHIT.. LOV YOU LANKY BOI 2.0 (LUKE IS LANKY BOI 1.0 SO YUPUPPUPUPU)