0.4

Noelle's P.O.V.

I gave him a smile and walked back into the lunch hall. 

*Skip Lunch * 

"What do you have babe?" Michael asked as the bell finished ringing. "Uh I have gym with Mr Biersack." He nodded. "Have fun." Michael kissed my cheek quickly before running off with Alex and Kellin. I walked back to my locker and grabbed my gym bag before walking to gym. 

I pulled open the door to the changing rooms , threw my bag on the bench and started to get changed. I took of my jean jacket and crop top and finally my plaid skirt. I pulled off my knee highs and my creepers and threw them in my bag. I got out a black tank top , grey running shorts and my low white converse and started to change. 

When I had finished I tied my brown hair into a pony tail and listened to some of the conversations that were going on around me. All of the other girls were talking about parties and their boyfriends. I really couldn't care less about either of those things. 

I walked out of the changing rooms and into the hall. Shortly after all the other girls followed. They all got into a line next to me. "Where is Mr Biersack?" A girl asked. We all shrugged. Our heads snapped around as a large bang sounded. A door had been shoved open and in came Mr Hood wearing black  basket ball shorts , a grey muscle tee and some running shoes. 

"Right ladies! Today we are going to be doing some skipping!"