Chapter 34

A/N: So when I watched Airplane pt 2 from BTS' comeback show I cried. ITS NOT EVEN SAD, THEY'RE JUST TOO PERFECT AND MAKE ME EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE. And then the next day in school my grade had this impaired driving presentation where we watched films of people talking about losing their children in accidents and I didn't shed a single tear. Is there something wrong with me?

"Oh really? He doesn't like it? Well what exactly are you two doing then?" Allyson snapped. Hoseok tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as he pointed between himself and the black werewolf.

"Us? Teaming up? No, no, no, that's not what's happening here," he said, shaking his head.

"Oh really? Wow I'm just so stupid, aren't I? Care to explain what you two are doing then?" Allyson responded sarcastically.

"Well, I saved Dylan here—," Hoseok pointed to the werewolf, "—from a vampire once and he owed me. When I found out that Jimin was hurt I went to his place to ask for blood, taking him up on the repayment from when I saved him, yeah? He asked what I needed with it and, since I'm not one to hide secrets, I told him what had happened, mentioning you and Merric," Hoseok said, pointing at Merric and Allyson. "Dylan begged me to let him come because he happens to know Merric, so obviously I'm not going to say no."

"And you say you aren't teamed up?" Allyson asked, a scowl on her face.

"No, we aren't. I came here to save Jimin with the blood, Dylan's coming for Merric. We have two different reasons. If I get injured here Dylan isn't going to save my ass, and neither will I if he gets hurt. So we're not teaming up, we just happened to come to your house together," Hoseok said as he was inspecting his shirt, smoothing out any wrinkles.

Allyson opened her mouth to say something, but it seemed that Hoseok was getting tired of hearing her voice.

"Listen, I'm not here to play twenty questions. So if you could just let me get to Jimin that would be much appreciated," he said with a smile as he began making his way to you and Jimin.

"Stay right there!" Allyson ordered.

Merric whipped over to face Hoseok before making a lunge for him. But again, his attempts were futile and Dylan went crashing into him. Merric rolled over before scrambling to his feet and growled at Dylan. This did not sit well with Dylan, and the werewolf immediately straightened his posture so that he could loom over Merric, appearing twice as large as he usually does. He opened his mouth wide in a vicious growl, emitting an intimidating aura that screamed superiority. Merric wasn't able to stand up against it and he slowly lowered his head to the ground to a submissive position, as Dylan just seemed to grow larger.

"Merric what are you letting him push you around for?!" Allyson yelled.

"Dylan is in Merric's pack and he's supposed to be next in line for alpha," Hoseok informed you, suddenly kneeling down next to Jimin. He pulled out a vial filled with a dark red, almost black, liquid. Taking off the cap he brought it to Jimin lips before forcing him to drink the substance. He glanced up at you with a smile, "I think you can see why."

"He's ginormous," you whispered. Hoseok nodded.

"I'm trying to stay on his good side, since I know for a fact that he'll be a hell of an enemy. I've gotta stay as friendly as possible to protect not only myself but the others too. I mean, could you imagine having to fight against that beast? Not something I want to experience," Hoseok said.

"Is there any way you could handle him? If he became an enemy that is," you questioned.

"Do you mean something like vampires fighting in groups against him? Even then it's pretty risky, he's not just a big werewolf. Like I said, he's going to be the next alpha, and werewolves don't just pick anyone, you know? Dylan obviously has a great deal of strength and skill, which is why he's going to be alpha one day," Hoseok answered. He took back the vial and it was then that you realized Jimin had finished drinking.