Chapter 6

It may have taken awhile, but you were eventually able to trace back your footsteps and find your way to the dorms. Once entering you noticed that there were a lot more girls then there had been when you arrived earlier that day. Some of the beds had the curtains closed with lights illuminating from them, signaling that someone was in there. Others had girls sitting on them, chatting with their bed mates close by. A couple girls sat at the big table in the middle of the room, giggling and playfully slapping each other's arms.

Your eyes traveled and found Miori and Soomi, chatting on beds that just so happened to be next to your own. You suspected that Clarisse gave you this bed knowing that Miori and Soomi slept close by. You walked up to them, catching their attention, and sat on your bed.

"So how was it? Did you get to learn all about him?" Miori asked with a curious look.

"Well, more like about vampires in general. I kind of got carried away and started interrogating him," you said sheepishly while scratching your head nervously.

"Well at least you had an actual conversation. I've heard that with some of the other girls, those that forced themselves on him, had to just eat in silence with him for most of the night. I don't think he was fond of their tactics," Soomi reassured.

"He was okay with answering questions?" Miori questioned.

"Yeah. I asked about things that actually have an effect on vampires and Jimin gave me a whole lesson about it. He also mentioned witches and werewolves. Of course I let him ask a few questions about myself after too. He was really kind," you answered, a smile growing on your face just thinking about the time you spent together.

Both Miori's and Soomi's eyes widened in slight disbelief.

"He lets you call him by his given name?" Miori asked. You realized that you had referred to him as just 'Jimin'.

"Y-Yeah, actually he does. Just before I was leaving he said I could. Is that bad?" you told them, starting to get worried.

"I wouldn't necessarily say it's bad, especially if he requested it. But if the other girls find out I have a feeling they won't be too happy about not being able to call their precious "Mr. Park" by his given name," Soomi warned.

"Who got to call him by his first name?" a voice spoke with distaste.

You turned to look at the source and saw the girl known as Celeste standing nearby giving you a hard stare.

"(Y/n)," Miori answers while gesturing with her thumb at you. Celeste's mouth turns into a strange-looking smile.

"Isn't that just lovely? But just so you know, you shouldn't feel too special. Some of us have gotten to call Mr. Park by his given name before when he was feeding too. So you're not that high above us, honey," she said in a sickly sweet voice. Then she flipped her hair and walked across the room, getting into a bed and closing the curtains. Luckily no one seemed to hear the conversation. Although a few girls close to Celeste's bed noticed the way she ripped the curtains closed, but they just shrugged it off.

"Don't believe her. No one has gotten the chance, you're the first. And did you see that so-called smile? That was as fake as her ass," Soomi mumbled the last part while glaring daggers over where Celeste was hiding.

"She doesn't have one," Miori piped.

"Good point."

Both Miori and Soomi high-fived each other while you were chuckling to yourself. Just then, the door opened and Clarisse walked in. The other girls ceased their chatter and turned their attention to the women.