Chapter 18

You woke up to soft murmurs coming from some of the girls in the room. You were actually a little surprised, since you were usually awake before most of the others. Perhaps you slept in today; you didn't really see a reason for the girls to wake up early.

You pulled open the curtain hanging in front of your bed, attempting to make your way out from the bed. You noticed a handful of girls standing in the center of the room, still in their pajamas, and once you opened the curtains their heads whipped over to your direction. They gave you wary and nervous looks, confusing you. Was there something on your face?

You noticed Soomi and Miori in a corner of the room, whispering to each other as they glanced over at you every now and then. Miori whispered one last thing to Soomi before they nodded their heads and approached you slowly.

"What's going on? Why's everyone looking at me like that?" You asked when they were close enough. Miori looked at you sadly and instead just made a move to grab onto your arm.

"You're gonna wanna get out of that bed to find out," Soomi said lowly.

You allowed Miori to heave you up and you shuffled over to stand beside her as Soomi moved forward to shut the bed curtains again.

Smeared on the curtains was 'whore', which seemed to be written in what could only be blood.

Your face felt hot and your breaths came out short. So this was why all the girls were staring. You felt ashamed, suddenly, and tried to push yourself up against Miori to appear smaller. The girl realized what you were doing and wrapped a comforting arm around you.

"Who would do this?" you whispered sadly.

"Who indeed," a voice said from behind.

You turned around to see Celeste standing there, a triumphant look in her eyes with a fake frown playing on her lips. Immediately your mood switched and you felt your blood boiling beneath your skin.

"Why would you do this?" you snapped at her. Celeste tilted her head to the side, as if she didn't understand.

"Why would you think it was me?" she asked innocently. You rolled your eyes and huffed out a breath of impatience.

"Please, you're the only one that would go to such extents," you said while gesturing to the curtains. Celeste hummed lightly and smiled.

"Very true, indeed. Alright, I admit that I did it," she confessed, though it was no surprise to you. You were about to step towards her, a threatening look in your eyes, but she held up a hand, stopping you in your tracks.

"But...," she started smugly. "It wasn't my idea."

You furrowed your brows and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Really? Then who's was it?" you demanded. Celeste smirked at the reaction and pointed over to one of the beds to her left.

"She did," she said. You turned to look over at an auburn-haired girl, sitting on her bed giving you a cold look. You stared at her with a puzzled look and lowered your arms to your sides, trying not to look too threatening.

"Why did you do this? Or at least come up with the idea?" you asked, a little less anger in your voice. The girl scoffed and stood up before taking long strides over to you, stopping a few feet away.

"Isn't obvious? Because you're a blood whore," she spat. Your eyes widened and you took a few steps back. The girl looked satisfied and began leaning her weight onto one leg.

"Yeah, I know what you've done with Mr. Park. Yesterday wasn't it? When you forced yourself onto him and made him drink your blood," she sneered. You looked around wildly at the other girls to see them all giving you hateful looks.