Chapter 32

"Give me that and no one gets hurt," Soomi said threateningly, glaring hard at Celeste.

Celeste smirked and dangled the last piece of pizza around, taunting the other girl.

"I don't think so," Celeste replied smugly.

"I'll never talk to you again," Soomi growled.

Celeste shrugged her shoulders before shoving the piece of pizza in her mouth, keeping her eyes on Soomi to see her reaction. You watched as the black-haired girl's heart practically broke.

"Not talking to me again would actually do me a favour," Celeste said when her mouth wasn't as full. Soomi cursed under her breath before staring at Celeste with a determined expression.

"Guess I'm gonna have to stay glued to your side instead then," she said.

"Clarisse will probably kick you out of the nurse's room; you'll be disturbing Celeste and her recovery," Miori said as she stood up with the now-empty pizza box, bringing it over to a garbage.

"They can't keep her in here forever, it's already been three days since the attack," Soomi argued. "Besides, I could just hide under her bed or something and Clarisse won't even know."

"And you think I won't tell her that you're there?" Celeste asked with an arched eyebrow.

"You won't even know I'm there," Soomi countered in an eerie voice.

"You do realize you're getting this worked up over a piece of pizza, right?" you asked Soomi.

"Yes," Soomi replied bluntly. "Is there a problem with me fighting for my one true love?"

"It's weird," Miori jumped in.

"Well you're weird."

"Your ass is weird," Miori said, a triumphant look on her face after seeing Soomi's fall with defeat.

"Damnit," the black-haired girl muttered under her breath.

"You're an idiot," Celeste sighed with a roll of her eyes.

"Your ass is an—"

"So anyways," Miori interrupted Soomi and turned to you. "Have you heard from Park Jimin at all?"

"No, I think he's still discussing the incident with his friends," you replied.

Three days had passed since Allyson's witch showed up. Since then the house has been taken care of and looks as if nothing had happened. The few offerers that had been killed were buried and a small service to say goodbye, hosted by Clarisse, took place two days ago. Many of the girls that had been seriously injured were sent to the nurse's office, including Celeste. While almost all had gone back to the dorms, Celeste was still downstairs in her hospital bed. Soomi kept saying she was sure that Celeste was just too lazy to leave, and you and Miori both couldn't help but agree with that statement.

"Do you have any ideas of what he might do?" Celeste inquired.

"Not really sure, but I have a feeling he will eventually go and confront Allyson. Maybe he'll wait until something else happens or maybe he's planning on going over there this second, who knows," you replied.

"If he does decide to go there, would you want to go too?" Soomi asked.

"Absolutely not happening," Miori said suddenly. You turned to Miori and tilted your head, questioningly.

"Wow, I didn't know Miori was (Y/n)'s spokesperson now," Celeste deadpanned.

"I've heard about the place and it's not one that humans should be going to," Miori said, ignoring Celeste's comment. "Apparently Allyson's parents live with her and are quite rude towards humans, thinking they are far more superior than us. It's a reason why their family doesn't have too many offerers. They're fine with feeding off of them, but I guess humans aren't worthy enough to live in their "oh so wonderful" home."