Beginning Author's Note

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******
******
******

This book is listed as Romance to reach a wider audience, but it as action as well.

******
******
******

Hello! Thank you so much for picking up my book regardless of wether you stumbled upon it or it was recommended (which is really cool if it was)!

If you are familiar with me from my first book Truth Be Told, I'm going to tell you this book is very different than that one. In this book I explore a much more mature, much more detailed writing style. So you may prefer this book to that one, or not, but just a fair warning.

Also, go check out my other book Truth Be Told ;).

As for the premises of the story, everyone has their own take on the Mafia. Obviously, I chose the easy, cliche route and set this book in none other than the beautiful country of Italy! If you live in Italy, I apologize if this book offends you, but this isn't supposed to be a real world Italy. This is my own world, my own version, so please just keep that in mind and don't try and fact check me on every little thing.

This is a mature book. I didn't want to label it mature because that may turn off readers and this book isn't mature in every single chapter. So, this is my one and only warning:

There is cursing. Not in every sentence, but at appropriate times.

There is violence, not gory and descriptive, but this is the Mafia, so it is there and sometimes it may be hard to read.

There is sexual writing, usually PG-13 for the most part.

Now that I have that out of the way, thank you so much for bearing with me through this journey! I appreciate any and all support because it means I'm doing something right. The chapters start out kind of short, and then I had hit my stride around like Chapter 11ish and now consistently my chapters are 2300-2800 words.

P. S. My soundtrack for this book is You Don't Own Me by Grace. Every. Single. Chapter. Seriously, that song is so perfect.

I love all positive comments. And I absolutely adore VOTES. So vote, please!

Thank you and enjoy!

-Natalia