Love is all I need...

I turn around with my head hung low, tears streaming down my face, I look up at Raphael to see a shocked expression on his face, his eyes trail down to my wrist. I look back down at my hand that held the razor and drop it "i-I'm sorry" I apologized, I didn't want him to see me like this, I didn't want ANYONE to see me like this, I'm supposed to be this strong shadow hunter that protects mundanes...but I'm not, and I hate myself for it. "no don't apologize" he spoke up, walking towards me "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I should have stayed" he said, but that some how made me feel worse like he had to babysit me, he had to take care of me "no, you have things to do"I replied, he didnt say anything but just hugged me, I quickly hug back burying my head into his chest and shutting my eye, he snuggles his head into my neck gently griping on my hair as if I would fade away if he let go " I love you" I said a bit over a whisper "I love you too".

-Next Morning-   

I start waking up when I feel big hands going through my hair, my eyes flutter open for me to see the most amazing view anyone could ever imagine, "morning princess" he flashes me a smile "morning" I giggle and snuggle closer to him. We stay like that for what felt like hours but in reality was only a few minutes, he was so comferting, the way his hands massaged my scalp as my head laid on his chest listing to his heart beat "princess?" he asks, I just hum in response "how are you with the whole...self-harm thing" he questioned hesitantly "I'm good" I replied looking up at him with a smile "you sure, we can get you help if-" he started to ramble, I let out a slight laugh "Bonito, don't worry I'll get better by time, love is all I need". 

Bonito – You use it for a guy who is "pretty" and "attractive." A cute Spanish nickname for your boyfriend

It was 6:43 AM when we got out of bed, being a shadow hunter means you're forced to get up early in order to keep track of everything in the institute and keep up on your missions, I haven't had any missions since I found out about my parents but, I want to go out on a mission today, I think I'm ready.  I started walking towards my bathroom to take a shower, walking in then closing the door behind me, I open the water and began taking my pajamas off which was just some black booty shorts with a baggy, black crop top that said 'cute but dangerous'. when I'm fully exposed I step into the warm water, letting it hit every part of my bare body, I grab my lavender scented shampoo and lather it into my hair... I turn off my shower and reach for my towel I had hung on a railing I had beside my shower, I wrap it around my body and step out of the shower slipping on my slippers and walking in front of the mirror. I brush my hair taking out all the knots and blowdrying it, next I brush my teeth and moisturize my face and body and walk out, Raphael was laying down on my newly made bed reading a book he had found somewhere in my room. I walk towards my walk-in closet and go through my clothing unable to find anything, I swear I have no clothes like nothing I need to go shopping as soon as possible, as I'm looking around I notice  boxes in my closet I keel down to open one of them and once I do I find a bunch of clothing from my house in Toronto, last week Jace and a few other had gone there and went through everything and got all my things and a few other things, as I'm going through my 'new' clothing i find a beautiful red shot dress with red lace covering the whle thing, it was short sleeved and flowy i guess I found what I was going wear. I put the dress on along with thigh high black socks, black leather jacket, high heel leather black boots with laces, for accessories I put on a cute choker with a pentagram pendant and my hunting ring. I then walked back to my bathroom to do my makeup, I did a light purple with rose gold eyeshadow with mascara and winged eyelinerand a bit of lip gloss, I then plugged in my hair straightener...