Cookies...

We got back to the institute and I had another friend here in Brooklyn so I wanted to go see her, I changed into a something more confutable, I wore a long-sleeved black and white striped crop top, with blue high waisted jeans, and a black purse, some black and white converse, and gold eyeshadow with a nice thick line of eyeliner. I texted them and got the address of the cafe we were going to meet at and head out the door.

I was sitting at my table waiting for my friend at the cafe when a familiar voice shouts in my direction "Y/N" I turn around to see the most unexpected person looking straight at me, "Raphael, What are you doing here?" I say as I get out of my seat walking towards him "Oh I'm here to meet up with some friends, you?" He answers "Same" I reply and as soon as I said those words my best friend Emily walks in with my cheating ex-boyfriends arm around her "EMILY!, What is going on?" I scream walking up to her as Raphael follows me "Y/N listen I tried staying away from him I really did but we love each other" Emily explains "Love? What can you two possibly know about love, Emily as soon as you turned 16 you were in different guys pants every night!" I say shouting Tyler (My Ex) was just about to say something but I cut him off "AND YOU TYLER SAY I LOVE YOU TO EVERY GIRL THEN YOU CHEAT ON THEM!" I scream about to fall into tears, Raphael holds me back from saying anything else he grabs my purse and takes me outside. "What happened, Are you ok?" He asks and that's when I just burst into tears, He pulls me to his chest hugging me tightly as he lays his head on mine stroking my hair "It will all be fine" He whispers.

Raphael took me back to the institute "Are you going to be okay?" He asks with his deep calming voice "Ya thank you for everything" I say smiling and start walking inside. When I got to my room I found a box with a batch of cookies, The one at the very top wrote "Date?" with red icing.