Coincidence...

On our way out I asked about the mission to Jace apparently there was a murder and the clave thinks its a Vampire so we were going to go to a Vampire Hotel to ask if they knew anything, He said they were friends with the owner of the hotel.

On our way there Alec and I were at the back getting kind of close we were laughing, He put his arm around me then we somehow got to the point of cooking "The cookies I make are so good, I have to make them for you one day" I say laughing

 "Really I bet mine are way better" He replies I stopped walking and looked at him amazed "You can actually bake?" I asked "Yeah," He said giggling, I look in front of me and continue walking I was so surprised. We got there it was a place called hotel Dumort, When we got in there was a group of Vampire guards. Izzy went in front of all of us and said "Raphael is waiting on us" The guard let us in, Raphael? Can't it be him? it must be a common name, right? Izzy lead us upstairs, there were gold shiny couches and statues everywhere then behind us a voice shouts out "Shadow Hunters, Welcome" We all turn around, I can't believe it, It was the guy that saved me from the Vampires. Izzy then walks in front of all of us, hugging him "Nice to see you Raphael" She adds pulling away. It was obvious they liked each other and by the way Alec was looking at them I could tell that he didn't approve, Raphael then looks at me and announces "You?, I saved you this morning from the Vampires" He began to ponder "Yeah that kind of happened, Thank you again there was no way I could have fought them all off on my own" I explained stepping forward "No problem" he replied, Jace then cuts in between us "She's my sister, Y/N" I giggled and then went back beside Alec.

They, later on talked about the incident and turns out that a mundane had snuck into the hotel and found their blood supply, They didn't have enough time to compel him so they had to kill him so he doesn't spread the word and put Vampires in danger.