I've been waiting...

"Are you guys coming, or are you planning on staying here all day?" Magnus says making us pull away "Can you give us a minute?" Alec asked biting his lip while looking at me, Magnus then left rolling his eyes Alec then leans close to my ear and whispers "We can continue when we get to the institute" he pulls me by my hand walking us to the other leaving me shocked.

We get the institute and before I can say anything Alec grabs my arm and starts pulling me towards my room "We'll be in Y/N room, don't bother us" he demanded without even turning around, we get to my door and Alec slams the door open quickly closing it behind me pushing me against it "I've been waiting to do this" he said quietly then slams his big plump lips onto mine, he starts to pull away as he softly bits my bottom lip then letting go leting it bounce back into place, we were both left breathing heavly... I couldn't wait any longer, I took one last deep breath before attacking him roughly with my lips we kiss for a bit when I pull away and he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I just gave him a small smirk, he then grabs my waist pushing my lower body against his and we start to kiss again as I fell his tongue slide into my mouth it wasn't long before we start moving towards my bed without breaking until he throws me onto the bed as he rapidly climbs on top of me and starts to suck on my neck making me moan in pieasure he starts to move down leaving a trail of hickeys he then rips my shorts off and climbs back up he stars kissing me again as he starts tugging on my shirt hinting at me that I should take it off and I did as he wanted and sat up and took it off, he pushes me back down I then realize that he was still fully dressed so I start to pull down his pants... soon we where both left in very few pieces of clothing he was about to unclip my bra when I turn us around so that I was on top and I start to move down slowly till looking at him suductively bitting my lip I pull down is boxers on my down which made his dick bounce up and I didnt even wait a minute before I garb it and start to lick it I see him grabbing on to the blankets and then he grabs my hair into a fist and sticks his big dick into my mouth pulling it back and forth his moans start to get loader "FUCK!" he screamed and I felt his grip on my hair get tighter and making me suck faster soon enough I feel a warm liquid enter my mouth and him letting go he laied back down and was breathing heavily I clean him up he sits up to see me wipping the side of my lip.