Vanilla...

I finish getting ready as I take one last look at myself in the mirror, I hear a knock on the door it was most likely Alec I open the door to Izzy standing in front of me "Hey, you are lookin' cute" She says scrolling me with her eyes, I giggle and invite her in she walks in slowly grabbing my hand on her way in waking me spin. We both sit down on my bed waiting for Alec but she still didn't know it was him, it was around 6 when I heard a knock on my door I open the door to see Alec looking at me shocked "You look amazing" He says stumbling on his words as Izzy walks over to us "Wait, you're her date?" She asks looking at Alec "Ya...we'll talk about this when we get back" He orders, I grab my purse and we head out.

We came to this really fancy restaurant and I could tell that this was not his idea Alec is more of a movie date type guy I mean he's wearing his everyday clothes, some black jeans, a black shirt with 3 buttons on the top, and a black leather jacket. I still went along with it we took a seat and a couple hours go by, we had already eaten our food and we got to dessert, "So what can I get you two for your dessert?" The waiter asks Alec looks at me so I said, "Can I have a 1-scoop of vanilla ice cream, please?" The waiter writes down my order and the looks up at Alec "And for you?" the waiter kindly asks "The same thing?" Alec says smirking back at me "What?" I question smiling, he then leans in "Every time your brother and I eat vanilla ice cream we say a secret from our love life" He explains we both smile and giggles "Ok then," I say standing up tall.

Our ice cream arrived and he immediately announces "You first" I get comfortable, "I've been cheated on and now my best friend, well my old best friend is now dating him" I say holding in my giggles "Ouch" He says and we both burst into laughs "That's depressing" He states as we finish laughing "It is, your turn" I say eating a scoop of my ice cream "Well ugh you know Magnus right, ugh he's kinda my ex" He says awkwardly "Omg thats, thats something... your not gay right?" I ask giggling he laughs "For I while I have thought I was gay, I've had a few crushes here and there but they were all guys because I have always been in the institute never really been places except for when I'm on a mission, so yeah then I met you and I realised I was Bisexual" He says shyly "Wait I'm your first... girl... crush?" I ask surprised "Yeah".