Chapter 28 (alternative ending!)

IMPORTANT 

Hello everyone! i know i've been tkaing agers to get this to you but with exams and everything going on I just didn't have time to write! But here it is, I hope you all love this ending more! I loved writing it 

and as you can tell my writing has changed quiet a fair bit and it is much better than what it was hahaha in this story. I apologise but my writing has grown up now punuacted properly and such. 

Anyone I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the fans that adored this story. 

Please play the song by Ed either throughout the whole chapter or at some point, it just really ties everything together! 

I love you all so much 

Here you go, enjoy my lovelies! 

Cody's POV

 Maybe i was delusional, or maybe I’ve been sitting in the same damn hospital seat for too long. My hand covered hers, nothing but coldness coming from her. Her body was there but that's just it, it was just there. Her hair brushed away from her perfect little face, i let my finger trace the small freckles that collected on her cheeks. Her usual tan skins was sickly pale, and even know I knew it was my Demi, this body did not look like Demi. It was as though someone came and took her away but left her body.

 Her eyelashes came out like spider legs, her big brown beautiful eyes were closed and her luscious lips were parted slightly. I traced my fingertips over her face, nothing. Not one response, I was giving up.

 "The things I would do to see your eyes open one more time, to receive one more lingering kiss, I love you." I reminded her, i reassured her, but she never knew. I took my seat back next to her bed gripping her tiny hand in mine, remembering the times when I would hold it so tight she would squeeze ten times harder back. And always, I knew that was a way of needing me. I smiled down at her then drew my vision to the remote.

 "Let's watch some T.V baby." I muttered while grabbing the remote, I kissed her hand before pressing the button to bring the TV to life. Sometimes i wish there was a button for me to bring Demi back to life.

 "A sad tragic incident right here in the heart of Miami-"

 "Demetria Timms is in a critical condition-"

 "Justin's Choreographer Demi timms-"

 "And that is the latest news on Kim Kardashian and her hubby, we'll be back after this add break." Finally i muttered a channel that isn't planting Demi's tragedy all over it. "Breaking news, after a hard crash down in Miami Demetria Timms is in critical condition, fans weep over-"

 "On second though let's just not watch TV." if she could hear me, it wasn't hard to grasp the pain that filled my voice, It didn't matter where i went, everyone was talking about my baby. I just wanted to get my mind away from it but I couldn't with her face plastered everywhere, her videos re-posted every single day.