Chapter 21. No not again.

"mm baby". cody mumbled infront of my lips. " yess". " I love you". he said smoothingly infront of my lips again. " I love you to". he then lifted me up wrapping my legs around him. He layed me down on  the bed his hands on my hips my hands on his neck and our lips conected together. Cody has been here for the whole week and in two days hes leaving as im going on tour. I don't want him to go i want him to stand by me forever. He was now on top of me not breaking up the kiss. His big hands still on my hips mine were now playing with his curls.he pulled away then hit my weak spots. he planted kisses along my neck that just made me weak. Then my jawline.

He figured out my weak spots and its so annoying!  He then smasked our lips together causing me to fall off the bed as i was laying sideways on it. I started laughing. Cody jumps up from the bed. " Oh my baby are you okay can you hear me oh my god i gotta call 911 oh my god ahh". i laugh at his cutness. I get up and grab his hands. " Hey hey codes shh shh its okay , i can hear you , im fine i may have a bruise on my but but hey whatever i only fell off the bed cody nno need to call 911 you little cutie". i said ruffiling his hair.he then wrapped his arms arouind me tightly. I was stuck there as he basically hugged my waist. He so cute he always worries about me but i fell of the bed ? its not like i fell off the builiding. i thought.

" You fell off a builiding". cody said pulling away. i thought that i didn't say that what the? " Huh"? " You said you fell of a builiding omg we need to get you-". i cut him off with a kiss as he was babiling on. i pulled away. " Cody , i didn't fall of a biliding , haha your so cutte seriously".he breaths heavily not knowing what to say. i just giggle. " Hey baby". he said after i walked into the kitchen. " Yess cutte codes". i said giggling. " What would you say if i said i aboustly adore this girl named demi and shes cute and i love her". " Well that girl must be lucky then". i said giggiling and turning arund to face him." What would you say if that girls you"? " It is really". " mm ofcourse baby who else". " Uh i don't know demi lovato". i said as he trapped me against the fridge. " Shes no you". he said before connecting our lips together and lifting me up onto the counter top. Does he have to leave.

-

 " Hey you two in there wanna come to a club before we leave tomorrow with me and selly". justin yelled from outside the door. " No no jussy we are right thanks". " Ok dems be ready at 10 tomorrow". " Ill be up eairlier cause of cody so ill get driven back here in the morning okay". " Got it night guys". " Night". we say and hear his footsteps drift away from the door." Friday the thirteenth'? cody asked. We were just going to cuddle and watch movies for the night. " What you think ill get scared and hide into you'? " I sure do". he said with a evil smile. " Fine put it in the dvd player bud". i said laughing. He does so and i sit on th couch. Actually i lay down and snuggle into the blanket.

Cody clears his throat. " You okay"? " Uh can i sit down". " Sure theres a couch and a blanket over there". " I was hoping there was enough room for me in that blanket". he said pointing at my blanket. " Uh hmm , im not sure". he shales his head. " Your so silly baby". " Well". i said checking my nails. he lifted me over his shoulder then back on the couch once he sat down. I shook my head as he wrapped the blanket around us.After a while i sighed and snuggled into his chest. i heard him laugh he ran his hand down my hair and kissed the top of my head . He put his arms around me some place i would never be sick of being in at all.To be honest this was pretty boring but i don't want to fall asleep there would be less time with him but im so tired then i think he read my mind cause he whispered in my ear.

" baby its okay , i know your safe no need to stay awake for me got to sleep your tired its okay really". " Really"? " Ofcourse baby i love you night". " I love you to night". i said then snuggled myself even more into him. He didn't seem to mind as he sighed and the grip around me got tighter by him. god he always smells so freaking good ! i know it sound werid but he does. And he was the best human pillow ever. haha i know its mean but hes cute and cuddlely how could you resist it? i surly can't as im always sniggled into him . i was basically siting on cody with my hands on his chest. While his arms were wrapped tightly around me so if someone were to come and rip me from his grip they wouldn't be able to and the funny thing is i don't think he would let them take me. I slowy fell asleep in yet again codys arms.

My eyes fluttered open. I was in the same spot i was last night. Cody ws basically laying on me with me in his lap. his head was resting on mine. i just giggled and played with his curls. gosh hes so darn cute. He snored lightly. i giggled again i couldn't help it its so cute. And again he snored. i gigled again. Its so darn cute i tell you. After a while his eyes start to flutter i close mine quickly sp he didn't know i was awake.

" mm hey baby i love you". he kissed my forehead does he know im awake. He started playing with my hair and yet the drip around me got tighter. " When i ses your face , theres not a think that i would change cause demi your amazing juist the way you are , and when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while". he sung in the cutest sleepiest voice ive ever heard. aww hes so sweet. Hes head was still leaning on mine. " mm , i love you so much demi". he said kissing me.

Ha i didn't kiss back cause you know i was 'asleep'. after he kissed me i couldn't help myself i had to i tried not to buit i had to giggle. " I knew my beutiful baby was awke". he said tightining his grip around me yet again." Hehe , morning mr bruno mars". he laughed. " i sing the truth love". i finally opeed my eyes to see his beautiful baby aqua eyes staring into mine. He laughs and kisses me again. I kissed back i mean i was 'awake' this time. " Its time to get ready codes". i said sighing. " But i can't". " Oh and why not"? " Theres this beautiful girl in my arms who i can't let go". i laugh. " And theres a beautiful boy infront of me who i know will never let go". he kisses me again oh cody how much i want you to stay here with me. 

-

" Flight 27 , to Los Angoles is boarding now please make your way to terminal 3". i sigh and get up hand and hand with cody. Me im not good at goodbyes i hate them whoeve created the word is ehh. There should only be hello no goodbyes at all.hate them aboustly hate. And you know what thats a strong word i hardley use it. But i mean it HATE goodbyes.

 " Well". i said as we turned up to the termenial. " I love you". i nod. " I love you to". " Ill miss you demi , hyave fun on tour and reme-". " Im your baby got it". i said trying to act smart obviously failing though. He laughs. " Ill miss that cute giggle of yours". he said tapping the top of my nose. i giggle. " There it is". i wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. " I aboustly love you and you ah-dorable". he said. i giggled. " Your agorable are you kidding me haha i love ygou". " mmm me to baby". he mumbled infront of my lips like he always does. Hekisses me with passion defiantly knowing it would be a while since i would see him. Well im not sure when we are touring L.A. We pull away after a good r5 minutes not caring what anypne thinks. " Bye baby love you". i said as my forehead leaned against his. " go , go for it baby i believe in you and i love you bye". he gave me one last kiss then made his way out. Away from me. And me away from him. im no longer safe anymore. Im not in his arms.