Chapter 22. Sweetest thing.

"Demi over here". " No demi look here". " demi demi demi". i was walking into an arena for justins concert and the press was here flashing there camera at me , i waas walking holding my fringe with one hand and my phone in the other. " C'mon guys give the girl some space". scooter said putting me behind him as we walked in. " thanks". i said as we closed the door. " Anytime". i smile.

" Jussy". i said running over and hugging him. " hey hey beautiful run me through the steps"? " But you know them perfectly"? " he goes over them when hes nervous". " i do not". " Aww thats cute c'mon". i grabbed his hand and we went on stage to practise. " What song"? i asked him. " Runaway love". " okay chairs". his crw put the chairs out and they started the music. " Wait dance infront of me". i laugh. " Okay". i did the steps and he got them perfect. i clap at the end. " Perfect , why are you so nervous for"? " i always get nervous". i smile and hug him. " Ill be back stage". he nods as they ran through songs. my phone went metal and i dropped it so i was laughing when i answered rthe phone.

"hahaha um hello". i said picking myself off the ground.

" Whats so funny , hey baby"? i laughed.

" Oh nothing , hey whats up"?

" Nothing really i just missed your voice".

" Awww , cody". i said sweetly and everyone was looking at me like what the fuck?

" Yeah". he said sounding upset.

" Codes please don't cry im coming home to you baby soon".

" Soon is too long".

" When then"?

" Now". i giggled.

" i can't cody , look i gotta go i love you and miss you ".

" i love you and miss you more each day bye babes".

i heard the phone go dead. it wasen't so easy for me either. Its been a week and this is justins 1st show. it took a while to travel to wherever we are. To be honest i was a little nervous i mean , for me this is huge for other performers there like yeah we've done this before. He told me instead of an after party he has a sound cheeck party. soon there will be 40 or 30 fans in the areana.

-

After 25 minutes i could hear screams of girls entering the areana. " Justin Justin Justin Justin". they were chanting all i could do was laugh , his fans are so faithful. " Yo Yo Yo everybody". screams filled the whole areana. scooter put his hands over my ears i just laughed at him. " How are you"? justin asked they all chroused. " Great". " Questions". Ryan yelled behind him. he laughed. "

 Questions". one girls hand went up along with alot of others. " Uh yes you". " Why are you so amazing". " Aww". i said then looked at nmy phone as i was texting mikayla. " Uh i have no idea , why are you so amazin". he said back that made her blush like crazy. he laughs. " You are amazing all my fans are". the girls screamed again. i giggled. " Uh you with that long brown hair". a girl stood up on a chair. Wat the hmm watever. " What do your crew think of you"? thats an odd question. "Um i don't know lets ask". he coughs. " The beautiful demetria". i was getting pushed on stage by scooter.

what i was now on stage and everybody screamed. screaming we love you demi. justin had his right arm out. i walked towards him and he put his arm around my shoulder. " Uhh". justin said and ryan gave me a microphone. i was nervous as hell. " So demi what am i like". justin asked walking to give some of his fans high fives. " Your kind , out going ,. funny and sweet and a normal person liike any one in this place". i said smiling.  "Aww". justin said into the mircrophone. i laughed. " questions for demi". " No no". i said i turned arouind but justin stopped me. i sighed and went on with it.