Chapter 9. I can't and i won't.

I returned from dancing that day. Everything was good. Alli seemed to get the dances good so she was set. The boys were STILL asleep on the kitchen floor and table. I think wow. Let them be they must be ruined. Recked tired. I guess its my night to work then. Dad picks me uip and off we went. To work yipee. Nah works alright i mean i get paid right?I usually serve people or seat them. either way still getting paid haha.

I worked for about 6 hours and i was so tired. Reckless. My dad i have no idea how he does this. I was washing up and went home at least at 1 o'clock seeming as everyone was haveing drinks and shit at the front. I walked in and i collasped next to cam on the bench. He still asleep i didn't bother of thinking of it that much since i was tired , but he had been working this whole week so i understand.

That was the last though before i went off to peaseful , relaxful sleep. I wake up to the sound of my phone. Cam and Dane have left. There turn to work again how i love my brothers. " Hello". i said answering and you could tell my voice i was sleepy. " Morning sleeping beauty me and cody are bored we are coming around". " Ok". with that we both hung up. She didn't even put it as a question she covered up the no if i said it. Kno Knock. was at the door , hay that ryhmed ha. I get off the bench. Wow my legs feel like jelly. I walk to the door and opened it. I always looked some kind of disgusting around them. My hair was in the messiest bun ever. My eyes were probably half cloesed. And i was still in my aperan and everything. I opened the door. " What happened to you last night ". says alli and cody walking in. i just ignore the quistion basically and walk to get a drink. My head was pounding. No seriously you have no idea how busy it was. I remember i was counting how many cups plates and whatever else to wash. " Well morning to you to sleepy head". says cody sitting down on the seat. i yawn. And stretch. " MOrning". i then slouch again and put the juice back in the fridge. " You have a party last night". says alli. " No why would i have a party in my work clothes"? she thinks for a minute. " Maybe it was a dress up party". i shake my head and smile. " Your a nut". " But you love me". says alli. " True"> " ANd me". says cody smiling. " Ehh maybe". i said raising  my glass and taking another sip. " Whats doin today". " Chill and watch movie sounds good to me". i said putting my glass in the sink. " Really". says alli. " Yeah really ". " Sounds great". cody says. " Uh oh , i forgot i have to hang out with maddison today guys sorry bye". and with that she left. " That was werid". i said looking at the door. he laughs. " Yeah ha it was". " Well let me go take a shower first cause yeah". isad looking at myself. " Dems dont worry either way ill still love ya". " Oh shut up". i said pushing him and taking a shower.

I Took a shower and imediatly woke up properly when the hot water hit me. I got out drying my self and slipping onj some nike shorts and a smiple black top. I dryed my hair then put it into another messy bun letting my bangs flow as usual. I put on black socks. Gee i like the colour black today. And walk down stairs. " Leggo". i say to cody pointing up stairs. We get to my chill out room. Ah it da bewstst. There was like a little couch / bed rthing. It was my two faviourite colours just like my room. With a huge screen t.v hanging on the wall. And in all the shelfs theres hundreads of movies. Oh did i mentiion there was a pantry in there ? well there was. In it. We had cameral popcorn , drinks candy, popcorn , chips. All the things we need for sleepovers and stuff. I get out movies i didn't know which ones to watch. We watched ShesThe Man , god i loved that movie. Then we watched Legion. That was pretty werid. " Umm". ssaid looking through movies for another one. But then i heard theme music cody must of choesen one. " Oh". i said looking up . " NO cody". it was halloween the remake , which was ok sorry for cussing but to me fucken scary. " C'mon dems are you scared". " No ah yeah". he smiles and opens his arms up. I crawl underneath the doonar into his arms. His warm body touching mine. I could feel his abs literally. His strong arms around me. Right here right now. I knew and i felt safe. The movie went on and whenever i jumped cody would just laugh. " Omg". i said pulling the doonar over my eyes. Cody laughs and taps me. " Its over". i sigh and took the doonar off. And scream again. I hid back under the cover. " You lied to me". i said hiting codys stomach which hurt me more then him. " Im sorry demi , angel im sorry". he said rubbin his hands down my back. I laugh and pull the doonar back around and snuggle back into cody. " omg". we both look away. Then laugh. We both weren't looking at the screen . Our faces inches away. I could feel his breath. HIs eyes they sparkeled always. We both lean in and stop. Our lips inches away from each others. His eyes flicked at my lips then my eyes. our noses and foreheads were touching pressing against eachothers. I cloes my eyes and put my head under his chin. It fit perfectly like it always belonged there. I still dont know why i didn't kiss him. I had two chances. I cloes my eyes and instantly fall asleep in his arms safe and sound.

I woke up in my bbedroom. how did i get here. It was 2:00 a.m . What the, Did i dream that? i walk over to my wardrobe and pull out my pajama pants. I dont think it was a dream. I put them on with a black singlet. I go to my chill out room. To see everything how it was. Did i dream it. I was so confused. I walked out to the balcony with my water bottle. All i wanted to know dream or not. Why didn't i kiss him. What am i scared of? him leaving? " why". i mumble to myself. " WHy what". i look up to see cody standing on his balcony. With no shirt. far out can he put a top on. " Did we hang out today"? i asked confused. " I believe we did demi , we watched movies"? " How did i". " Carried you it was getting late so i carried you and went home". i look at him confused. " Did you just get home". he shakes his head and laughs. " I got home agers ago". " Oh". i said rubing my head. " Night codes". " Night angel". he said again as i shut my balcony door. What is wrong with me. I groan and fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning and think. ENOUGH is enough. Why worry about this boy if it didn't happen. So i decided not to. Hes just a friend. A bestfriend at that. And im sure thats all he will be. Will it ?