Chapter 12. No i don't Hate him, I hate that i love him.

" Memories oh they cut like knifes deep inside , im falling baby catch me if you can , whats holding me back is the thought of time we never had my worlds hanging by three words that i can't bare to say. When you hear this corus do you miss the way the world was spinning for us? Do you hurt the way that i do after all this time , you leave me broken the song is every word i left unspken. When you hear this boy ,  im hoping that you'll think of us". i sang as i put my hair up. Hes not going to get to me anymore. Just forget about him. Smile and go through life happy. Never regret a thing you do. smilling will always get you through. Was what i was thinking while smiling into the mirror. But who im i kidding. im miserable without him just being a friend.

Codys Prov ( Last night)

I slam her door shut. As i breath heavily , i could see it. You know when its so cold and you breathe You could see it. well yeah. I unlock my door and slam it shut. I didn't care. I slam my feet all the way up the stairs. Opening my door to my bedroom and just flopping on my bed. I sit up and put my head in my hands. I feel hot water down my cheeck. I grab my hand and wipe it away. Whenever i argue with her. She always has watery tears. I held mine back. I didn't like to cry infront of her , or my sister for that matter. I run my hand through my hair then back down to my side. I never meant to have that fight with her , the one tonight well actually EVER. I moan and lay back on my bed. Thoughts of her running through my head. When i first met her. How i made her happy , and i was happy that she was my bestfriend. I mean sure , i wanted to call her mine but , i was happy in the friendship with her. How i made her laugh. Her cute little dimple on her cheeck. thres no dening that shes beautiful , cause that would be a lie.

*Next Morning*

Another day , of doing nothing really. Shawn gave me these holidays off. I was glad so i could spend them with demi. Well that back fired big time right ? I sat up. Still in the same clothes as yesterday. I grab a blue v-nek shirt and black skinny jeans. I look in the mirror. Smile , smile smile. Is all i thought and that made me smile. I turn towards my door. To find alli standing there with her arms crossed. " You really did it this time ayye". she said smirking. And Making her way into my room. " Huh"? " Cody don't act dumb about demi". my smile turns into a frown. " Look can we talk about this later im going to meet cambell and stuff". " Oh , so you don't want me to tell you what she said because i could". " No Al-". i was cut of by a recording alli played. " Alli ". that was her voice alli recorded this. " I just don't know anymore , i mean ". I here demi groan. " Hey girl , its okay you shouldn't be crying over him he ain't worth all of this". thats alli comforting her. " Hes worth it all alli". i heard her say with a soft sob. " What do you mean dems"? " I mean i hate him , no i don't you know what i hate alli". demi said. Still sobbing softly. " Whats that hun"? alli said comforting her again. " I hate that i love him". and with that i heard on the recording her sob harder and louder. " Well thats all i got really the rest isn't really interesting and i know what your thinking and no , im not that mean i sat on my phone and it recorded it , when i heard this i was gonna tell you anyway". she said smirking at me.i scratch my head. " And c'mon alli what do you want me to do"? She shruggs. "I just wanted you to hear that". i grab her arm pulling her back. " What do i do"? " Cody , this is your mess not mine your a big boy clean it up yourself bro". she said tapping my arm and leaving. Well shes right. " What do i do". i said before she walked out. She kept reply the last part. " Ihate that i love him". " I hate that i love him". " I hate that i love him". " I hate that i love him". " Okay alli i get it , shutt up". i said laughing. She smiles and walks out. I got Just the thing. Sorry cambell. , but my bestfriend needs me.

-

" Demi , i want to apoligize for last night , i didn't mean any of it im sorry". i walked past him. " Sorry can't fix anything right now". and with that i hoped in the car with cameron. But codys up to something i just know it.

*After Work*

I unlock the house , because i am home alone yet again tonight. Well im not inviting alli over tonight with what happened the other day. I was tired anyway. I grab a drink of water and make my way up to my room. I throw my asics bag down and pull out pyjama pants and a tight black top. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I returned to my room from my bathroom. I was texting someone. Then i heard soft singing coming outside. it went a little like this. " Baby its not just you , you know it hurts me to watching you leave with tears on your selve notice that mine aren't exactly dry , baby its not just you thats hurting yeah its me to". It started to bother me so i got up from my baed and put my phone by the bed side table. All i wanted to do was go to bed , but i have to check this out first. I walk out onto my balcony. My mouth dropped open. There was this little table set up with roeses all over it. There was a letter in the middle. I put my hand over my mouth. It actually looked beautiful. There were twinkley lights. My faviourite colours , green and blue. On the railing of the balcony. There was sorry plaster on it all over. On poster , or carboard. There was little messages written on the walls. That read : Friendship never dies you have the bracelt remember. Then i rememeber. I think i forget to tell you. Well one day when i hung out with cody and alli. Me and cody bought these cool braceelts. We put our names on them. I still had mine on ever since that day/ Mine said cody. And his said demi. He wanted dememtria but i said no. Omg thats who did this cody. I walk up to the table after reading the little notes and read the one on the table. 

Dear Demetria Tims ,  you are a beautiful girl , with a beautiful smile. A beautiful soul. Your beautiful all over and thats true. You have no idea literally how special you are. You once meant everything to me , now we can't even be in the same room together Without an argument. That night i have no idea what happened , i planned to say something but i just forgot them no one at all especially me should be telling you to quit what you love. What you dream. Ever since that day i haven't been able to get you off my mind. Knowing i hurt someone that i love. Because im not thaty kind of person. And our arguments i have no idea how they started they just did and we were talking about the stupidest stuff ever. I want my bestfriend back , no favours or nothing i just want you to be there for me like i was there for you before. And support me like you said what friends are supposed to do. I want to make you laugh not cry , i wanna see you smile not frown. And your cute little dimple :). If your still wearing that bracelt. Guess what? Our friendship never died. We just thought it did but it didn't. Because your still wearing and so am i. Demetrial Tims , take this silly guy back as your bestfriend , he misses you znd he is extremly sorry for aboustly everything he blames himself for it all. 143 

Cody Simpson ,

I laughed at some parts of the letter. My dimple haha. Well i guess i have no reason not to. He put me through pain but look what his done just to say sorry. " Demi". i look over at the conor of the balcony to see cody there holding his guitar. I smiled. " Cody". With that he sat his guitar down as i jumped into his arms. Wrapping my legs around his waist. While his strong arms wrapped around me. " Missed you". he said , his voice shaking. " Missed you". i said back. I was still griping the letter tight. But all that kept running my mind was am i going to make another mistake? Nah i don't think so.