Chapter 20. The best present of all.

I look at his vans. then his black skinny jeans. I lift my head  up a little more and see his cute button up white shirt. Then i look up a bit more to see his gorgeous face , his deep not as in dark but deep aqua eyes staring at me his lips that i could kiss all say long. i blink and another tear fell.

" Cody". i said and looked up. "Demi". he said. i don't care if im wearing a dress. I jump into his arms as he wraps his arms around me and my legs were wrapped around his waist. He walked in closing the door with his foot. Kiss. " I". kiss. " love". kiss." You". then we trailed off into kisses. I ended up being pinned by the wall by cody. We haven't stopped kissing eachother since a good 15 minutes. I finally pulled away as a tear sled down my cheeck. " I missed you so much , what are you doing here , baby"? " My parents asked me what i wanted for christmas and i replied with you". Yet anothr tear sled down my cheeck. " You have no idea how much i missed you". i said as i start to break down in tears. " me too baby , but hey im here now no need to cry im here , im here to hold my baby". i smile through the tears and wipe them off. " I just i-" he comes and cups my face." It wasen't easy for me either baby , now im here finally with my baby. Holding her telling her how much i love her and how much i missed her. its not the same telling her that over skype". i laugh. " Demi , i love you , i love you i love you , i love you, i love you, I LOVE YOU". i smiled and kissed him. " i love you". i whispered in his ear. " But i feel really bad i mean i didn't get you anything yet". " You don't have to spend money on me baby , thats my job". he said winking at me. " And by the way how much was this necklace it must of cost a fortune i could never repay you". " Hey , you owe me nothing and only the abouslt best for my one and only baby". he said tapping my nose , i couldnt help but giggle. i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

" your the only thing i wanted for christmas". i whispered to him. " Me to". he whisperes back. i thien got an idea and i pull his hand out the door. " Where are we going". i didn't answer i just kept wakling til i found it. The mistloe.i turned around. Then i kept walking to find a spot while cody wrapped his arms from behind me around my waist.. We found a spot and i turned around. He smiles and wraps his arms around me pulling me close to him. I put my arms around his neck and smile. Him , hes back. I then start playing with his curls and giggle. He then turls me around sets me back down and kisses me. We heard camera flashes but cody didn't back away so i didn't either. After a few minutes we pulled away and we swayed back and forth hugging. The press was there but we didn't care. " I love you". he whisperes in my hair. " I love you". i whispere back.

-

i Woke up in the hotel. grr. alone. Was that all a dream? a few tears sled down my cheeck knowing that cody wasen't really here. I get up and go to the kitchen and here sizziling. Huh?

" Hello"? i ask while walking into the kitchen. " Hey baby". it wasen't a dream hes here. I run up and hug him from behind causing him to jump a bit. " ahh". he said and turned around he lifted me up on the counter top. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me. " Morning". i said after a while of staring at his beautiful aqua eyes. " mm morning baby". He then kissed me and as usual the kiss lingers. We pull away in sync. My fore head leaning against his. " I love you". i said staring at him. " I love you to". he said back. I just smiled and gigled. He helped me down. " SO what you cooking"? " Bacon and eggs for someone speciaial". he replies. " Oh okay ". i said and i was about to walk off. " Your so sillly there for you". i giggle. " Hehe". he tips my nose. " You have the cutest giggle ever". he says. i couldn't help but giggle. He kissed me and i went over to the table.

" Oi codes you know we are front cover in this right"? it was a magaziene tiger beat , i sus scribe to it and everything and since im at the hotel i changed it so they sent the magaziene here and not at home , make sense? i hope so. " What is it". he says coming from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. " Us". i said with fits of giggles. It was a picture of me and cody kssing under the mistloe and another one where we were walking to find a spot and his arms were wrapped around me from behind and another one where he twirled me around. The one with the kiss was the biggest photo. " Is this Codys boo ? FFind out in here page 6". i read aloud. " No its codys wife". he mumbld. " Aw your saa cute codes". i said kissing his cheeck. he laughs. I flick to page 6. There was two pages of informartion and heaps of photos from us at the mistloe. " Read it". he said well yelled as he walked to the kitchen.